Chapter 19

Seth POV:

I am thinking about Dean and what Roman told about him. I don't know how I promised Roman that I'm not going to leave Dean. Dean is enjoying by using me as an entertaining doll. He is the one who changed my life as hell. He even doesn't think that I have a heart, then why I promised Roman that I won't leave him?

My thoughts are interrupted when Dean enters the room. He sits on the couch and I notice the pain in his face when he leans back on the couch slightly and whines. I think he has a back pain.

"Dean, shall I help you?" I ask willingly. I want to help him because he helped me that day when I was sick.

"Baby, are you real? Do you allow your hands to touch my body?" He smirks as he stands up from the couch and makes his way to the bed. He sits beside me and traces his fingers on my back. I swallow hard and stand up from the bed and then move to the cupboard to take an oil from it.

I turn around and see him unbuttoning his shirt with a smirk in his face, "Do you like what you see, baby boy?"

I roll my eyes and go to the bed, my hands are shaking a little bit. He lays on his stomach and I stare at his back for a second. I sigh as I pour the oil in my hand and rub them together to warm it.

He lets out a groan as soon as my hands touch his back even though I didn't do anything yet. I slowly start to rub and immediately spot the knot he is talking about. I apply the oil everywhere on his skin then focus on his upper back and shoulders.

"Fuck yes.." He moans as I am rubbing his sensitive spot. His voice is smooth and gives shiver down my spine.

I am getting uncomfortable because whenever I give pressure to the knots on his back, he is moaning and groaning, saying that it feels so fucking good.

"Oh yes, right there.." He whispers with a husky voice. My cheeks are getting redder and redder because a part of me loves that.

"That is the best massage I ever had." He lets out a sigh and rolls on his back. "You really have magic hands, baby. Where did you learn this?"

"When I was a kid, my mom always do this whenever I was attacked by the bullies." I am worried when I mentioned my mom.

He pulls me against his chest and looks at me in the eyes. I look at him and try to pull myself away from him but he grabs a hold of my shirt. "Let me go Dean." I wail as I try to move.

"We both know that's not going to happen." He says casually and his hands move to the side of my back. I look at his icy blue eyes when he leans and presses his lips against mine. I let out a soft sigh as I lean into the kiss and close my eyes. I feel his hands curl around my waist, pulling our bodies together.

I open my eyes when I hear someone clears their throat behind us. I turn around and see Roman who is standing in our room with a smirk in his face.

"Shall I go?" He asks as he crosses his arms.

I push Dean away and stand up from the bed, "I'll come after washing my hands."

Roman POV:

Seth goes to the bathroom and I know he is embarrassed. Dean leans back against the headboard, "What do you want Ro?"

"I know you have a back pain due to the fight scene so I come here to check you." I say as I sit on the couch. Seth returns to the room and sits at the edge of the bed.

"Are you coming to the party, Seth?" I ask and hope Dean would have tell him.

"I don't know brother, what are you talking about?" He confusedly looks at Dean and then looks back at me.

"Wait.. brother? Is there any conversation between you two?" Dean asks as he leans forward.

If I don't convince him, he will figure out that I told his past to Seth. I bite my tongue as I look at Dean, "He is younger than me so I think he is calling me as a brother. Is that right, Seth?"

Seth nods and then I sigh, "Okay, just tell me, are you take Seth to the party?" I look over at Dean.

"No, I think he can stay here at home." He says. I raise my head, "Okay dude, I will see you later."

I know he will definitely take him to the party tomorrow. I leave his room and make my way to downstairs as I smile myself.

I stop when Carmella blocks my way, "Is anything happened that makes you happy, Roman?"

"I don't want to talk to you." I say and try to leave but she grabs my hand, "You try whatever you want but that's not going to happen!"

"Carmella.. He already moved on from your life so think about yourself, now you have no career and no one to support you. I give you some advice, be careful and don't use someone for their money." I push her away from my way and then leave.