Chapter 10

Dean POV:

I am standing in front of the window with a cup of vine, seeing outside the beautiful day. I bite my bottom lip and think about Seth when it starts raining outside.

I move to the mirror while walking backwards and see myself in the mirror. Shirtless and shorts low on my waist. Perfect..

I smirk at my own reflection on the mirror when I imagine what's going to happen here if my plan is workout.

"It's about time for some entertainment." I say myself with an evil grin.

"Seth! Seth!" I call and wait for him to come to my room.

Seth POV:

I don't know why he is calling me. But I'm sure, he planned something new to torture me. It's all my fate to imprison in this hell and do whatever he says. 

I try to calm myself before go to his room. I gasp when I see him standing in front of the window, shirtless.

Doesn't his mom tell him to wear shirt other than shooting?

He is one of the top Hollywood superstars who doesn't have the decency to wear shirt in front of others. I roll my eyes and call him, "Dean!!"

He slowly turns around and looks at me in the eyes. It makes my heart beats fast. I look away and try not to nervous in front of him.

Dean POV:

I smile myself when I notice the nervousness in him as he sees me with no shirt. I know how much he tries not to get nervous but he couldn't.

"Close the door." I order. As soon as I say it, I can see the tense in his body. He gives me a nervous look, "What?"

"If you don't want, it's no problem!" I pat his back. I don't want him to pass out and ruin the entertainment so I let him in his way.

But at last, I have my way!

I smirk myself and he looks at the floor. I walk behind him and put my lips next to his ear, "It's going to be fun.." I whisper in his ear and feel him tense even more.

I wrap my arms around him and press a feather light kiss to his shoulder. He moves and turns around to look at me with wide eyes.

I clap my hands and get his attention, "It's okay, baby boy. I want you to help me to put my favorite shirt."

He blinks his eyes and shakes his head as 'no'. I ignore him, and open the closet to take my favorite shirt and throw it towards him.

He gets the shirt when it hits his face. "No.. I can't!" He says nervously. 

"I didn't ask you as a request, it's my order. If you not obey my order, I will make you like me!" I say and look at him up and down while licking my lips.

He gasps and looks at me shocked. I smirk and stand in front of him, enjoying his every reaction. He bites his bottom lip nervously and looks at me in the eyes. 

He slowly moves and helps me to put up the shirt. When he is about to button up my shirt, I press him against my chest.

I get him closer until our lips are inches away. I can feel his breath against my skin and it is obvious that I make him nervous.

He pushes me away and tries to leave but I grab him by his arm and catch his lips, kissing him until someone calls me.

When I hear that voice, I open my eyes and look over Seth's shoulders. I didn't expect her here. When I see her face again, it makes me angry. 

I pull myself away from Seth and tell him as I look at her. "Leave Seth!"

He nods and quickly leaves the room. After he leaves, she comes over and hugs me. When she tries to kiss me, I push her away, "Why are you here, Carmella?"

Seth POV:

I don't know who she is but I noticed how tensed Dean was when he saw that girl. I am surprised because he only makes other tensed usually but now someone makes him tensed. 

I don't have any intention to know about her but anyways she saved my life today. "Thank God!" I smile myself.

When I reach the downstairs, Roman waves a hand at me and asks about Dean. I tell him about Dean and that blonde haired girl.

He is tensed and rushes towards upstairs to Dean's room. I look at him curiously, and then shrug off and go to my room.