Chapter 63

Dean POV:

Randy truly made our life hell as much as possible as he wished. Whenever I see Seth, I can feel insecure in his eyes. I want to beat the hell out of that idiot for making my baby like this.

I stare at the clock like a hawk at this 2.34 PM, thinking about that gangster and his moves what it will be next. I look at Seth when he shudders in his sleep and shivers a little bit.

I stroke his hair slowly and let him back to sleep but he looks at me in the eyes and gets up to hold me tightly. Maybe he has another nightmare, this week. Yeah... He has nightmares since Randy's words sunk into his mind and it makes him sick.

I feel him still shaking against my body, keeping quiet for what feels like forever before he finally speaks, "I'm scared."

"You're scared?" I ask and earn a nod from him. I keep stroking his hair and make him feel comfortable before asking, "Of what baby?"

"I'm scared that you're g-gonna leave me.." He clings into me and hides his face in the crook of my neck.

I gently peel him off of me to look in his sad brown eyes, "Seth.. why will I ever?" I question him with disbelief.

"B-because.." He mumbles and his gaze drops down to the blanket, tugging at it. "I-I had a miscarriage.. and I lost our child so why you want to stay with a twink like me."

"Seth, oh Seth.. baby... I'm not gonna leave you," I feel my heart aches as he starts to cry all over again. "And you're not a twink.." I try to comfort him and wipe the tears away from his face.

"But what if you do, Dean? What if you decide that you have rather be with someone? I can't lose you, Dean... I'm already so emotionally attached to you. I don't think I have been able to handle it if you ever leave me.." He cries and covers his face with his hands.

"Hey, hey, listen to yourself, baby... I know this is the hardest part of our life but it's not gonna end like this. You're scared, and hell, I'm scared too... but I'm scared of losing you. I have no idea what you will be after the next few months if it continues. Just remember, you're stuck with me and I have no intention to leave you. I won't leave you for miscarriage or anything in the world. We can make a baby at any time but I can't make you if I lose you. You're it for me, only me!" I say soothingly as I wipe the tears from his wet lashes.

"No one can ever replace your spot in my heart," I whisper as I gently kiss his lips, feeling some of the tension ease out of his body.

"Promise?" He asks with hope in his voice.

"I promise, baby boy." I smile and run a hand through his soft curls. My heart flutters in my chest as I gaze at the beautiful man in front of me. I don't think he will ever understand just how beautiful I think he is.

It isn't a lie this is the life that I always want to live. I absolutely adore being able to wake up next to him in the morning. I love our lazy cuddles, his soft lips, and kisses, his laugh, everything. I love everything about him and there is no lie in it. I wish he will understand this.

"I love you," I whisper against his skin and press lazy kisses down his jaw.

"I love you too," He says and giggles softly.

"Mmm... I love to show you just how much too.." I try to divert his mind, not wanting him to think about that idiot the whole night.

"Show me then," He smiles softly and lays his head on my chest, wrapping his arms around me.

I love indulging in him so I do. What has started as lazy kisses on the bed after two at night, turning into more! The kisses have gained more passion and more lust. It doesn't take long for me to skillfully remove his and my clothes before dropping them on the floor.

We make love in our room, too lost in ourselves to care about the problems. I touch him gently, making sure not to hurt the beautiful man that is underneath me. It is amazing, just like every other time has been between us.

The next morning when I wake up, I find him sleeping peacefully on the bed. I remove the strand hair out of his face and kiss his forehead before getting out of the bed. I get dressed and wrap the blanket securely around his body.

Suddenly I feel someone opens the door so I look around and find a masked man throws a paper at me. I try to chase him but he escapes so I take my phone to alert the security.

Before the securities catch him, he escapes from us like a wind. I am sure maybe it was Randy Orton or one of his gang members. How could he enter my room without getting into securities hands?

My thoughts are interrupted when I hear my phone rings, alerting me back to where I am. I attend the call and yell in anger, "What?"

"I can tell how angry you're by your voice. Why Mr. Ambrose? Did I disturb you from your sleep and make your morning 'shit'?" He teases me.

"You know your lifeless body would lay on the ground at this time if you were not run away from me like a coward!" I say through gritted teeth.

"Coward?" He laughs loudly and says, "I don't want to play a Tom and Jerry game with you. It's a waste of time so I decide to find a better man between us... Who deserves Seth and who is worth for him?"

"I'm waiting to put my hands on you so just tell, where I want to meet you?" I ask, wanting to put an end card for this game.

"I already gave you the details so I don't want to repeat it for you." He says and hangs up the phone.

I look around the surroundings confusedly and repeat every action that happened since I woke up. "Shit! I forgot about the paper.." I go to the room quickly and take the paper to find the details. I look over the sleeping Seth and promise myself for making Randy stay away from our life, forever.