Enjoying last days of London (pt 1)

9:30am Monday

(ahrae's pov)

I was studying in my room, early in the morning.... Ugh! I feel like I will die, today is my last exam, by completing this exam I will complete my schooling year and start going to university (collage), which means I am graduating (passing out School) . Yes! No more school; suddenly my taughts were interrupted by the knock on the door.

Me : Yes! The door is open ,
You can come in.

The door slowly opened revealing one of the maid. She came in and handed me a big white envelope and went.it was from busan and dad sended it to me. I rested my back on the chair and opened it. It had a flight ticket to busan and a letter. Seriously! Like its the modern world and my dad is letters to me,WOW!just amazing.
Well the letter said:

Ms park ahrae,
This letter is on behalf of ur dad;
They made to write this letter to inform you that your dad and your brother cannot attend your graduation due to some business work; your dad also sent you flight ticket to busan, please take the flight on time.

Oh! This might be from the co-worker, dad might have ordered them to do this. Wow! He can't attend my graduation plus he can't even inform me by calling me. Ugh! Why dad is too busy, ofcouse such an idiotic statement, being the 2nd richest company owner of Korea I expect him to be free. Okay! Park ahrae get ready to give exam. I quickly packed my bag and went downstairs; as I opened the door, the car was already ready for me, I walked quickly and sat in the car.

( time skip to after exam)

I was waiting for my car to come as I already gave my exam and even my friends went back home. I didn't informed them that I was going to leave London forever once the graduation is over, all of the sudden my phone stared vibrating by an unknown number. I quickly received the call.

Me: "hello! Park ahrae speaking,
Can I know who is this? "(calmly)

??: hello! Technically this is your brother park jimin speaking and I currently want to talk to my sister to ask how was her paper.

I giggled at his answer and I could hear him giggling too.

Me : well...... It was nice but....

Jimin : but what? (worried tone)

Me : my graduation is tomorrow and both are not coming to attend it.

Jimin : I am really sorry ahrae! Dad is busy in his business and from tomorrow my new academic year in Harfield university is going to start so I can't come.

Me: oh! It's okay, I will manage.

Jimin : btw come safely to busan, okay!

Me: okay, bye I will call u later okay.

Jimin : OK bye.

He ended the call as my car came. I quickly sat in the car and went to mall. Well mall because I wanted to buy clothes for graduation ball party.

(after the shopping)

I came home and kept my dress in the closet.

I was going to go downstairs to grab some food when I heard my phone ringing

I was going to go downstairs to grab some food when I heard my phone ringing. When I checked it was from one of my my childhood friend Sara. Oh god! It's been 10 years that I have not seen her, I left busan when I was 7yrs old. Ah! I miss those days.

Me:" hello! Sara how are u? "

Sara:" thank god u remember me, I expected 'who is Sara? ' type of answer tag from u".

Me:"dude, do you think I will forget u"

Sara:"well.... Can't trust you memory power"

Me :" yah! Are u provoking me? "

Sara:" I wish I could, well... I saw your dad in Harfield university when I came to give my admission form. He flashed a smile to me than went to principal's cabin.

Me: " really? (questionable tone)
Might be something related to his business work or might be something related to my brother's stuff

Sara:" do u even have a brother?
I didn't knew that u have a brother.
When was he born?
Is he older than you or younger than you?
Does he -

Me:"are u going to marry my brother? "
Sara:"no "

Me:" than Lets not talk about him
BTW any moto behind this phone call? "

Sara : ah! No I just thought of u so..... I called u"

Me : "OK! So when are ur academic year of university going to start"

Sara:" tomorrow *sign*."

I quickly looked at my watch and it was probably 10:30pm

Me :" Umm.... Sara I think u should rest as tomorrow u also have to go to university tomorrow right. "

Sara:" yeah! Ok I will call u later bye. "

Me :" bye "

I hanged the call, went down and had my dinner than I came to my room and slept as tomorrow is a big day for me.

Author nim: hi guy
I know that this chp is pretty boring but I will make sure that the ahead chapters are interesting.
Bye 👋