SHOPPING

(3rd person pov)

It was the day of shopping and ahrae was still sleeping totally forgetting that she had to got for shopping with taehyung. On other side taehyung got ready and came to park mansion where he saw jimin sitting on the couch and watching TV. Jimin noticed taehyung and greeted him in, as taehyung was busy scanning the house searching for ahrae. Jimin was continuously stared at him .

Jimin : taehyung are u finding someone?

Taehyung : yes, I am looking for ahrae, where is she?

Jimin : uh... She is still sleeping, why?

Taehyung : WHAT? Are you serious, we were supposed to go to shopping for my costume.

Jimin : but she didn't informed me or even I would have woke her up till now.

Taehyung : so, now what to do?

Jimin : let's try Lisa's trick.

Jimin and taehyung bought the bucket of water to put on ahrae but here arhae already woke and got ready but these two came bragging into her room and threw the water. They were shocked to see ahrae already ready but now she is drenched in water. She looked at them in anger.

Ahrae :(shout) ahhh... What is this?

Jimin : we thought u are still sleeping so we decided to wake u Up in Lisa style.

Ahrae : what, now all the clothes I wore is wet. Go I am not coming.

Taehyung : oh...sorry Ahrae,please don't be mad and change fast or else u might catch cold.

Ahrae : u both want me to change infront of u both, GET OUT

Jimin and taehyung ran out of her room, as ahrae dried up herself and wore this.

Ahrae : let's go

Ahrae : let's go.

Taehyung : what about your breakfast?

Ahrae : I will grab something on the way.

Taehyung : OK than let's go.

Jimin : both have a great day and have fun.

Ahrae and taehyung sat in taehyung's car, while in the middle of the ride taehyung went to a cafe and bought coffee for ahrae and directly went to mall. When the both finally reached the mall, they both looked really confused.

Ahrae : look, as I am new here do u think we will get ur costume here?

Taehyung : let's check. I hope we get it.

They both entered a shop where a lady of middle age greeted them, she was the worker of that shop.

Worker: hello ma'am and sir, what can I help u? (smile)

Ahrae : Umm... We need a costume of Snow White.

Worker : oh...we have it, exactly of ur size... U will look good in it. Is it for a theme party or play.

Ahrae : uh.. It's for play but I am not the one who is going to wear it.

Worker : than who is going to wear it?
Ahrae pointed towards taehyung who gave an awkward smile to that woman. She was shocked at first but than nodded and bought a costume.

Worker : just try this one, I hope it fits him cause this is the last costume of his size.

He nodded and went to the he changing room, after he came out wearing the costume. Than costume fit him perfectly from up but it tighten ups at the waist. He kept struggling with it as ahrae was secretly giggling at taehyung's act. Soon he got frustrated and went to change and came back. He dragged ahrae with him out of the shop. Ahrae didn't knew that he could look this scary when he gets angry. He stopped at looked at ahrae in anger.

Taehyung : I think u should find a new Snow White.

Ahrae : what?  But why?

Taehyung : because I convinced myself to do this as it is so embarrassing plus when I wore that costume u were laughing at me.

Ahrae : I am sorry taehyung but u were struggling so much with that costume which made me laugh. I promise I will not laugh at u again. Come let's go to other shop and find a perfect costume for u.

They almost went to all the shops in the mall and failed to get a perfect costume for taehyung. Ahrae who was just surviving with a coffee was feeling really hungry but was scared to say to taehyung because he was frustrated and angry so she didn't take the risk. They both exit the mall and went to a separate cloth shop but they didn't had any costume which taehyung needed. Ahrae was getting tired of hunger and the exhaustion. When they finally came sat in the car, taehyung saw ahrae looked really tired and remembered that she didn't had anything since morning so he drove to a restaurant. Ahrae gave a questionable look to him.

Taehyung : what?  Why are u looking at me like that?

Ahrae : we are not going to get a costume here.

Taehyung : we didn't came to but costume here, aren't you hungry?

Ahrae : I am, but we still didn't found a perfect costume for u

Taehyung : it's OK, let's first eat than start finding it again.

Ahrae : find again (sign)  why in the world u have to be so long

Taehyung : atleast I am not short like u.

Ahrae scoffed at taehyung's statement which caused taehyung to smile. Ahrae was having a good height but he just said that to tease her.

Ahrae : hey, I am not short, I have a perfect height.

Taehyung : (giggle) let's go and have food or u will eat my head.

They both went in and had their food than started to find the costume but even after so much struggle they didn't found the costume. They both gave up and went home , during the ride ahrae got an idea of making the own costume as she is going in designing. She asked taehyung his size and decided to make the costume without telling taehyung. As soon as taehyung dropped her home, she quickly changed and started to design.

Do you think ahrae will be able to complete the dress before the play or taehyung's part would be given to someone else?