Babysitting

(3rd person pov)

Jimin and Sara were going on a date today and Sara and taehyung's cousin sister left her daughter at their house to babysit her. Sara cannot leave her niece with taehyung alone because her niece is really naughty and taehyung cannot handle her alone, so she calls jimin to cancel the plan.

- one phone -

Sara : hello jimin-

Jimin : oh.... U already missed me Huh? We are going to meet again right.. So just wait for some more time.

Sara : Jiminie... Listen to me, I think we should cancel this date

Jimin : why? Is everything okay? Are u ok?  Do u want me to visit u? (worried)

Sara : calm down jimin, everything thing is OK.... It's just that my cousin left her daughter at out house to babysit and tanshi is really naughty and stubborn. Taehyung cannot handle her alone so I need to be with them.

Jimin : wait... I think u bring tanshi and taehyung to our house... Ahrae will help taehyung.

Sara : are u sure than ahrae and taehyung can handle it?

Jimin : yeah... Kids easily get attracted to ahrae and taehyung so don't worry about it .

Sara : not only kids, all types of age group are attracted to them. Anyways I will be there in 30 mins OK with taehyung and tanshi.

Jimin : OK.. Bye

Sara : bye.

Sara quickly got ready for her date and dragged sleeping taehyung with tanshi and drove to park mansion. During whole ride tanshi behaved well. Sara found it cute when tanshi was poking taehyung's cheeks to wake him up but taehyung as a heavy sleeper he didn't even bulged a bit. Soon they all reached park mansion as she called jimin out to help her take taehyung in.
Jimin quickly came running to Sara's car.

Jimin : hi... So she is tanshi?

Sara : yup, she is my niece.

Jimin : hello tanshi... I am jimin, your aunt's boyfriend

Tanshi giggled and did handshake with jimin. He than picked taehyung in bridal style... It was a bit difficult for him because taehyung was a bit Heighted than jimin. When they were going upstairs tanshi cracked a joke which made jimin smirk and Sara blush.

Tanshi : jimin uncle, u know instead of taehyung uncle Sara auntie should be in ur arm.

Jimin : omo.. Sara ur niece is really mature and intelligent at this age

Sara : (blush) stop it jimin, btw why are we taking taehyung right now?

Jimin : he is sleeping and I think we should not wake him up, so let's take him to ahrae's room... Even she is sleeping right now .