What Are They Hiding

(taehyung's pov)

It's been 3 days after the campus incident, all the seniors thinks that we both are dating but yesterday we bts members cleared it, now even I and ahrae don't talk much or u can say we avoid each other but within these 3 days I have observed that ahrae, lisa and Sara seems really suspicious because usually when ahrae opens her locker tons on letter and some bouquet could be seen and she smiles after seeing it but now whenever she sees it she and lisa smile creepily to each other as if they are thinking something mischievous and give that same look to Sara but she just shyly smiles. I even shared this with Hyungs and even they think the same, so we all decided to talk to ahrae and Lisa as Sara was sick so she couldn't come to college and jimin was in sports club preparing for sports day event.

(time skip to lunch break)

We all were sitting when suga Hyung spotted Lisa, he said us and we tried to call her by signalling her but she didn't noticed us. Suddenly suga Hyung shouted when ahrae entered cafeteria, all were staring at us.

Suga : Lisa, we need to talk to u can u come here and u too ahrae.

They both looked at each other with nervous expression because the way suga Hyung called them made them shock. They both walked to us and sat with us. Lisa was still shock but ahrae looked a bit confident, I think she got to know what we were going to ask them.

Ahrae : u wanted to ask something, what is it?

Me : look I have noticed that u, lisa and Sara are behaving really weird, most of time I spot u and Lisa giving teasing look to Sara. (straightforward)
Ahrae : are u stalking us, and what problem is there in giving tease look to ur best friend (frowing her brows)

Jin : there is no problem ahrae , but Tae thinks that u three are doing really suspicious things and have a weird behavior and u all hiding something.

Lisa : well...jin oppa we are not hiding anything and sorry if our weirdness bothered us but the things we are doing is a secret. (kindly)

Suga : u can share it with us, we will not say it to anyone (poker face)

Lisa : sorry but it's a girly secret and we have promised not to say it to anyone. Am I right ahrae?

Ahrae just nodded as her facial expressions says that she was proud of Lisa defending them.

Me : well.. U need to say because my sister is involved in it.

Ahrae : excuse me,(rude look) we are not doing any type of crime or something bad that your sister will get corrupted because of us.

Me : I am not saying th-(rude way)

Ahrae : the way u said that, means the same to us. And if u don't trust us than go and ask ur sister that are we three involved in some type of crime.

She got up and went with Lisa out of the cafeteria. This girl is really incredible man. She can do anything thing to save the secret but I am Kim taehyung and I will also try to remove that secret out.

Jungkook : I think u should have not said that tae

Jhope : yes! Ahrae is a good and trustworthy girl, I don't think she will something bad and plus she is jimin's sister just like him. Innocent and trustworthy.

Jin : I agree.

Namjoon : yup,  even I agree.

Taehyung : so how are we gonna find out what is wrong with these girls.