drugged him with alcohol

(3rd person pov)

As soon as both reached and the room, taehyung directly went to the restroom without even realising that daehee was following him. As on the other side Daehee let the photographer come in and let him hide behind the curtains and then started to prepare glasses of alcohol. When taehyung came out of the restroom he saw Daehee sitting on the couch with a glass of drink and this time she was just wearing her lingerie. Taehyung was shocked to see her like this and turned away quickly.

Daehee : Taehyungie... Come and have a drink with me

Taehyung didn't gave any response as she stood there facing his back to her. Even though he was drunk but he could say that this is not going to turn out into something good. Waiting for his to response was wasting Daehee's time so she quickly got up and dragged taehyung to the couch. He looked at her with a wide eyes but she calmly handled the situation.

Taehyung : what are you doing?

Daehee : nothing.... Just offering u are drink.

Taehyung : I don't want.. I had enough for a day

Daehee : please Taehyungie... Just one glass... Please

Taehyung : no... I don't want... I will not be able to handle it later.

Daehee : just one glass... Nothing will happen.

Taehyung : Daehee please don't force... I want to go out.

Daehee was about to get up but daehee pushed him making him fall on the couch.

Daehee : I will let u go... Just drink this one glass. I promise after this one glass I will let u go.

Taehyung couldn't hold more of her annoyance so he decided to drink it and go out as fast as he can. But little did he knew that there was no way of escaping from here because it drink was not a usual light drink but a powerful drink which can be only consumed be daily drinkers. Taking the glass from Daehee's hand he quickly drink as Daehee took it as an opportunity she kept of filling his glass until her was totally drugged by the alcohol. As soon as he was completely drunk with the help of the photographer she made him lye on the bed and she slept beside him.

Daehee : OK... Now u can start ur work... Make it look real... U understood right.

Photographer : yes ma'am... U don't worry about it... U just pose

Daehee nodded as she started posing.. The photographer took photos from different angles making the photo show real. After the photographing session was done both checked the photos. Unbelievably the photos looked as if they really went did a make out session. Being satisfied with the photos Daehee said the photographer to send those pictures to her phone than gave him money. The photographer left as soon as he got money as Daehee quickly wore her clothes and went downstairs leaving taehyung there alone in the room. As soon as she came down she quickly informed shadow that their plan was successful.