Partners

(shadow's pov)

Yesterday in college ahrae was finding clue, damn this girl is more clever than I thought that's why I love her oh... Let's correct this... I hate her with my whole heart, not only her but her family too...u wait and watch ahrae how I will hurt you. She thinks that shadow is a girl who is crazy behind taehyung but little did she knew that I am a boy who removes girl's voice... I am just doing this because I cannot do this if taehyung is with ahrae. I just want to remove feelings for taehyung from her heart so that I can do my work but for that I need to plan more things and I need to include more people in this and I know a proper person For this.

(end of shadow's pov)

(3rd person pov)

Daehee and Hinsu were sitting in the library and were planning how to get close to taehyung and take revenge from ahrae when Daehee got a call from unknown number. She ignored it at first but later the unknown number was again and again interrupting them which made Daehee annoy. She picked the call.

-on call-

Daehee : who the hell is this? Why are u calling me again and again? (annoyed)

?? : do you want taehyung to be yours? (male voice )

Daehee : I don't want anyth-, wait..... What did u just said now?

??: I said do u want taehyung to be yours?

Daehee :(frowning) who are u and how do u know all these things?

?? : because I can guess and read what a fool person is thinking and planning

Daehee : excu-

?? : look, I don't want to argue about rubbish things, straight to the topic... U want taehyung and I want ahrae, all u need is a good plan and I need more people.

Daehee : so, u want us to join u?

?? : yeah, somewhat like that only, I want u to take away taehyung from Ahrae, I will make such plans which will make ahrae and taehyung apart.

Daehee : OK whatever it is, I actually don't care..... I care only to make taehyung mine.

??: okay

Daehee : what's ur name?

?? : shadow... Call me shadow.

Daehee : Huh? Can u say ur true identi-

Shadow : it's none of ur business, u don't need to know it....just do what I say to do.

-call ended -

Daehee : whoever he is, he desperately wants ahrae.

Hinsu : ahrae is a girl whom all the boys dream of, she is perfect in all the things.

Daehee : can you stop. Like can't u move on... She is never gonna like a loser like u (rudely)

Hinsu : I are doing wrong Daehee... Whatever it is but don't harm anyone in this and I don't think this is right to help that guy shadow. Like he knows everything about us... Isn't it suspicious and dangerous. (kindly)

Daehee : look Hinsu, I don't care if anyone die ..i only care for taehyung. If u don't like this than u go.

Hinsu's mind : whatever she is doing is not right.... I can't let ahrae get harmed by anyone even though she can't love me but atleast be friends. I think I should be with Daehee and help ahrae.

Daehee and shadow now got together as Hinsu realized his mistake of choosing to be with Daehee so he is trying to help ahrae by being with daehee. On other side taehyung and ahrae are clearly not aware that people are trying to make them apart from each other .