Transferred student

(3rd person's pov)

(Monday morning)

Today was ahrae's first day if college so she decided to go early as She regrets doing that because she couldn't accept the fact that she was been stared by almost all the students of the campus. She even heard some students gossiping about her while she was walking towards principal's office.

Boy1 :  she is really beautiful, she might be the new transferred student.

Girl2: who knows how she is in nature, kind of cruel.

Boy 2: I hope is single

Girl 1 : but guys I am really jealous.

She ignored and entered the principal's office .

(ahrae's pov)

Me : good morning ma'am

Principal : oh! Good morning ahrae. (smile) ready to start ur first day of college.

I nodded as a reply.

Principal : OK! I will take u to ur homeroom teacher, she will lead u there ,ok

Me : OK ma'am

We both walked inside the staff room where I met my homeroom teacher Ms Lee. She was pretty and kind as well. I loved her nature. Principal left us there alone.

Ms Lee : ahrae , can u wait a minute more, I need to bring my stuffs

I nodded as she left me, while waiting I saw two similar figure walk by the room. I felt like I saw that flight guy and jungkook. I knew jin oppa and jungkook were in same college but that guy... Well it might be someone else , I must have misunderstood. Soon Ms Lee came and we went towards our homeroom.

(outside the homeroom)

Ms Lee said me to wait outside the classroom, And come in when she calls me.

(end of ahrae's pov)

(taehyung's pov)

I and jungkook were playing rock, paper and scissors when I heard some girls and boys talking about a new transferred girl. From those girls one was my own sister Sara who looked really excited to meet that girl. We had a new transferred girl name lisa last week so I hope this girl should not be in our class, but who cares, we both continued to play when Ms Lee came in the class with a wide smile. We all got up and greated her.

Ms Lee : good morning students, I think u all know about the new transferred girl.

Students: yew ma'am

Ms Lee : well luckily she is in our class. (smile)

Ms Lee signalled the student to come in, slowly a figure came in, ok!  It's the flight girl. WAIT! WHAT? ITS THE FLIGHT GURL! No, god u must be kidding. Please no, no.

Ms Lee : so welcome ur new classmates park ahrae, please treat her well and don't bother her. Help her when she needs help, take care of her ok

All the students agreed to the instructions as I was about to say to Kookie but he was busy staring at her while smiling like an idiot. She suddenly saw me and her facial expressions were similar to mine.

Fuck this situation is so odd. 😭😭 this is the first time I am feeling so helpless.
(end of taehyung's pov)