Truth or dare

(3rd person pov)

All were sitting in a circle and in the centre a bottle was kept. Jhope turned the bottle and it stopped at suga and namjoon.

Namjoon : OK Hyung, truth or dare? (smirk)

Suga : dare (poker face)

Namjoon : I dare you to sing any song

All the boys gave a shocked look to namjoon as he just shrugged his shoulders.

Jimin : (whisper) Hyung u know how he sings right than why are u taking the risk.

Namjoon : Dare is dare, sorry I can't change the dare.

Suga got up and stood in the centre as all the boys got ready.

Girls were in shock to see this. Boys were laughing at the scene played Infront of them, now jhope again turned the bottle and stopped at ahrae and jhope.

Ahrae : truth or dare

Jhope : truth

Ahrae : OK, oppa have u ever kissed a person opposite of ur gender.

Jhope had a light pink shade on his cheeks, he was thinking this.

Jhope : yup, it was a dare and I had to kiss taehyung.

Lisa : what? Why does all kiss taehyung, like are u all addicted to his lips or what?

Sara : dude, his actual kiss still belongs to the girl who will be his life.

Suga : OK, let's play ahead.

Jhope turned the bottle again at it stopped at Jimin and jungkook. He dared jungkook to kiss on jhope's cheeks and take a kiss in return for him than jungkook have dance with sexy moves.

Soon the time came when it was the turn of ahrae to answer and suga to question her.

Suga : OK, as u choose truth, I would like to know that do u have any boyfriend in past or in present and are u currently interested to date anyone?

Ahrae : wait, I think we can only ask one question at a time.

Sara : just answer it ahrae, who cares about the rule.

Ahrae : well, in past and present I didn't had any boyfriend and I am not currently interested in dating.

Now it was jimin's turn to do the dare as he had to dance with sexy moves. He did it and others joined it too. Then as they all got tired they went to their room and slept. But for some reasons suga's question kept roaming in ahrae's mind.