why are they here? pt 2

(ahrae's pov)

I almost felt like burring myself here if these two are the two new students here. I will sue them if these two create any type of mess here. I then slowly turned to my left and saw bts, lisa and Sara coming towards me but they stopped.

Daehee : oh Hinsu, look who do we have here?

Hinsu : PARK AHRAE (smirk)

They came toward me and stood right infront of me.

Daehee : I never expected you to be here, like we two are born enemies.

Me : look I don't want to talk to both of u so get of my way (death glare)

Daehee : and what if I don't

Me : than don't say I that I never warned u cause it will take only 10 secs for me to crush u like a paper.

Hinsu : and how are u gonna do it? Huh...(coming closer to me) I will not be easy with u babygirl anymore cause now I have changed my mind on u.

Out of nowhere jimin came and pushed him which made him fall on the ground and I could see he was really angry and was looking scary at the same time.

Jimin : I don't know what u have to do with my sister when she was in London but now you both in busan and she is with me so better don't show ur face infront of us. And u bitch (pointing at Daehee) stay in ur limits.

Hinsu : yah, who did u said bitch Huh?

Me : I think he pointed her.... If u have proper eye sight than u can see it.

I and jimin walked in and went to ur class. Soon the class was filled, when the girls sitting in the side row were gossiping

Girl 1: do u know those 2 new students are ahrae's  enemies from London.

Girl 2 : well....that girl is a butch like how jimin said, she and that guy are badassof plus ahrae is going through all these things.

Girl 1: u know I even got to know that the new guy proposed ahrae during schooling time but she just rejected his so now he hates her and that girl has some grudges towards ahrae so she also dislikes ahrae just like that guy.

Girl 3 : well... I totally agree with ahrae for rejecting that guy cause she deserves someone better than him and that guy is not worth it for her.

Girl 2 : I hope ahrae is safe and fine, I am little worried about her even though we are not that close but as a classmate I wish she will be OK and handle it.

(skip time to lunch break)

After seeing those two idiots, I didn't had any interest in doing things. I even lost my appetite so I decided to go to roof top and spend some alone time.

(end of ahrae's pov)

(3rd person pov)

All were in the cafeteria and were gossiping and supporting ahrae. At the bts table where all were waiting for girls to come but they could only see Lisa and Sara approaching them
They came and sat with them.

Jimin : where is ahrae, she seemed alit disappointed after the morning incident.

Lisa : she want some "alone " time so she went to rooftop.

Taehyung : Umm.. (*fake cough*) I will join u all in a while.

Taehyung got up and was about to go when jhope stopped him.

Jhope :but where are u going ?

Taehyung : I have got some work... I will join u all in a while.

He quickly ran out of the cafeteria .all knew where he was going acted as if they know nothing.

Jin : I don't know what these both have relations in between but somehow I feel that taehyung's special girl is none other than ahrae.  (smile)

All nodded agreeing to jin's point as taehyung went to roof top and spotted ahrae sitting there quietly and looking at the city . He quietly approached her and sat beside her. Ahrae turned her head towards taehyung then gave a questionable look.

Ahrae : what are u doing here? (frowning)

Taehyung : well... I am here to light up ur mood. (smile)

Ahrae : (weakly smile)

There was an silence between both of them... None of them uttered a single word until taehyung spoke.

Taehyung : If u want we all can go out today.

Ahrae : actually I and jimin are going to Halmoni's house today.

Taehyung : Ohh... It's OK.

Taehyung felt a little bit dissapointed as ahrae noticed it... Some how even she felt bad but why...she was falling for him or it's just a friendly relation.

Ahrae : if u want u all can join us.

Taehyung (happy) really, I would love to join u.

By the sudden change in the behavior of taehyung made ahrae a bit happy. Soon they both talked and laughed when the bell rang indicating that the break got over. Ahrae said everyone to join but only jhope, suga, lisa, sara and taehyung were free so they decided to go. Soon everyone went to their respective class. It was the sports lecture so all the students changed their clothes into the sports uniform and went to the ground. To ahrae's information both Daehee and Hinsu were in her class. All the students were sitting on the chairs when the sport's teacher Mr Choi came to the ground.

Mr Choi : hello kids, today we have new students in our class so we will do something new.

Student 1 : something new?

Mr Choi : yup... Today only girls will play.

Sara : but what sir?

Mr Choi : basketball.... We will have two teams of girls and we need two boys as goalkeepers. Who would like to be the goalkeeper?

Daehee : sir, I think taehyung and Hinsu are perfect for goalkeeping.

She than winked at taehyung Who was sitting ahead of ahrae, taehyung just gave her the disgusted look but being shameless she just smirked and winked.

Mr Choi : OK... And there will be two teams so I think one will be under our daehee and another......

Sara : sir why don't we take ahrae....she is good at sports too as u know.

Mr Choi : OK... So one team is of Daehee and one is of ahrae. Both of come down and other girls too.

Ahrae glared at Sara for giving suggestions

Ahrae : I swear.... Before u marry Jimin I will beat the shit out of u .

Sara : do whatever u want to do butt Now go down.

Ahrae went down and stood infront of Daehee. Daehee's eyes were fixed on taehyung.... Soon the game started as in the first round Daehee just tricked ahrae and gained points and ahrae was very frustrated, she first decided to go easy on Daehee but now she was getting on her nerves so Ahrae decided to teach her a lesson. As soon as the game started ahrae snatched the ball and put in the basket and continued to put until she scores abit ahead of Daehee than as soon she completed she threw the ball of Daehee's butt which made her fall.... As Daehee got up ahrae hit her face with the ball very hard as she was angry. She went to Daehee's laying body and gave her hand and helped her to get up with a evil smirk on her face.

Ahrae : (smirk) don't think that I will let u go easy on me...... Let the game begin.