business party

(3rd person pov)

After coming home ahrae and Lisa were going upstairs when ahrae's dad called from his room. Both of them went down and went to his small office type room.

Mr park : so girls I want to share something with you

Ahrae : is it about the business party?

Mr park : yeah, how do u know?

Lisa : jin oppa said us... He was so happy to be the next CEO and all for the success.

Ahrae : yeah, he was is really happy.

Mr park : yeah so as u both know so u both have to come to the party and Lisa ur parents cannot attend this party so u are going to represent them and give speech on behalf of them.

Lisa : (shock) WHAT? ME? Why me? Uncle are you kidding me... Please say me that u are kidding.

Mr park : no my child, why are u so scared about this... Just don't worry.. No one is gonna make fun of u and if u want ahrae will come with u on the stage and stay beside u.

Ahrae : dad, u got to be joking... What am I going to do there.... Standing like a clown. (poker face)

Mr park : ahrae-ah, she is worried an I think u should go and stand beside her. Can you do that?

Ahrae : ok

Mr park : OK... Now go to ur rooms and yeah, I bought 2 dresses for u both...it's in ahrae's room and ahrea.. Help Lisa to write a speech for tomorrow.

Both of them agreed and went to ahrae's room and checked their dresses.

Lisa's dress

Lisa's dress.

Lisa : damn! This is perfect. Ahrae show ur dress

Ahrae : nope

Lisa : why? (pout)

Ahrea : well... I will keep it as a suspense but even my dress colour is black.

Lisa : Anyways, can I stay in ur room for today? I just feel lonely in my room.

Ahrae : yeah sure... If u want than u can stay with me in my room and let all ur stuffs be there only. So u will not feel lonely

Lisa : really (happy)

Ahrae : yeah. (smile)

Lisa : ok...for now I will just change into my pj than I will come with notepad and pen

Ahrae nodded as Lisa went to her room. Ahrae quickly changed and went out and sat on the hanging chair in her balcony and admired the night view. Soon Lisa came with her materials and sat on the next hanging chair behind ahrae's and started writing. There was silence between both of them when Lisa spoke.