lanterns

(3rd person pov)

All were about to go back to their house when jin stopped his friends and their families.

Jin : uh...u want to ask permission from all the parents that can I borrow your children for one day

Mr jeon: one day?

Jin : yeah, actually today there is a festival fair near Han river and I want to show that to them.. Especially to ahrae and Lisa because this would be their first time watching that scene.

Mrs Jung : are u sure? Cuz u cannot handle all these kids especially the boys

Mrs min : yeah, all are mischievous kids here, if u stop one three will run away from other side.

Jin : don't worry about it, they all listen to me and if they don't I will leave them there.... All alone.

Mr park : as u wish, I hope u come in proper single piece and safe jin.

All laughed at Mr park's statement as everyone went and sat in jin's car as parents drove back to their house. All were quite... One who was quite than everyone.. Ahrae. Actually she was in her one world that she didn't realised that she and taehyung were pressed together at the corner.

       Sitting arrangement :
                 Namjoon      Jin
      Lisa  Suga Taehyung  Ahrae
   Jungkook   jhope    Jimin  Sara

Taehyung : (whisper) hi ahrae

Ahrae flinched when he did it, she turned to her left and their face were inches away. Both were staring into each others eyes.

Taehyung : are u trying to seduce me with ur stares?

Ahrae looked away as her cheeks were turning red, she could hear her own heartbeat.. She kept quite and leaned her body towards the door of the car when jin started speaking.

Jin : ahrae-ah, don't lean on the door... The door might open and u will fall down.

Namjoon : oh... The screen is showing that the door is not locked properly.

Jin : yeah and now we can't stop the car so don't lean ok

Taehyung : don't worry Hyung I will hold her.

Taehyung slowly slided his hand on her waist and pulled her closer to him. It was like ahrae's half body was leaning on taehyung's body. Ahrae didn't Dare to move... Behind Jimin and Sara were smiling like idiots and from front seat namjoon and jin were smiling.

Ahrae's mind : why in the world taehyung sat beside me... Why? I will die if I will lean against him for more than a minute. Plus his hand on my waist.... Why? Why?

Taehyung : (whisper) are you ok? Why do u look so red?

Ahrae's mind : after doing all the things he is trying to act all innocent... Wow, such a great actor.

Ahrae : nothing.. I am fine

Both were quite when jin stopped the car and went out.

Jimin : what happened? Why did he stopped the car?

Namjoon : we reached our destination
Lisa : but we reached han river, we were going to festival fair right.

Namjoon : yeah, but the car cannot go ahead so we have to walk until we reach down there the fair is taking place.