Enjoying last days of London(pt2)

(next morning)

(author's pov)

It was 8:40 am in the morning and ahrae's graduation was going to start at 9:30 am, she forgot to pull her alarm time and now she will be late for the event. Suddenly the door bell rang as the maid opened the door and saw ahrae's one of the best friend Lisa. She started to panic infront of maid; as she was panting really hard.

Lisa:  is ahrae ready?

  The maid nodded saying "no."

Maid : she is still sleeping

Lisa :  WHAT (shock)

She pushed the maid and ran towards ahrae's room. When she entered the room she saw ahrae sleeping like a princess.

Lisa :  how can someone be so beautiful while sleeping (thoughtful tone) shake it off Lisa, wake this Sleeping Beauty.

Lisa gripped ahrae's arm and shook her like crazy which made ahrae wake up in shock. She looked at Lisa who was in full uniform and on top of it she was wearing a black graduation coat and hat; she was half awake and confused too.

Ahrae : good morning lisa (yawn)

Lisa :  (angry) Fuck the morning, do you know what is the time?

Ahrae : no

Ahrae grabbed her phone and saw the time, it was 8:55 am,  she stood up in shock.

Ahrae:  it's 8:55am ( worried face)

Lisa: and the event is going to start at 9:30 am. Go fresh'n up fast.

Ahrae quickly ran to her bathroom with her uniform, did her daily routine, took a quick bath and wore her uniform, she applied a little make up and ran out of the bathroom. She saw Lisa had already prepared her shoes and socks and also kept the ball dress in her (ahrae) bag. They quickly got prepared and ran down and sat in the car. Both of them reached at the event just 2mins before. All gave them the weird look .

(skip time to after the graduation event and ball.)

(ahrae's pov)

It was 8:00pm and the graduation was over now and tomorrow I was going to go back to busan. I started feeling guilty for not informing my friends but if I will inform than they will not let me go. With the sad face and feeling I sat in my car and went back home.

(at home)

When I reached home I got 2 letters on my study table. One was I pink envelope and one was in white. I opened the letter which was in pink envelope.

Hi ahrae!
I know that I should have said to you this earlier but I didn't had confidence to say you this. Well, I am leaving London and going back to my hometown today at night 8:00pm,that's why I left the party early.sorry for not telling you.
                                                Lisa♥♥♥.

What! Even Lisa left London, god sometimes I think that I am the only one who over react first and jump into fucking conclusion, well for this all credit goes to my brain. Reminding of brain , the creature without brain (my brother) asked me to call him. I quickly dialled his number and called him.

Me :" hello oppa! (happily) "

Jimin :" hi! So how are ur result? "

Me :" well...... I  am first in whole school with 96.14 percent. "

Jimin :" whoa! That's great. BTW did you get an envelope? "

Me :" yeah! But I didn't opened it till now"

Jimin :" open it and see it ( excited tone) "

When I opened the letter, my eyes went on the heading and I screamed out of happiness.

Me : " OPPA, ITS FROM HARFIELD UNIVERSITY,AND THEY GAVE ME ADMISSION IN THIS UNIVERSITY AND WITH MY MERIT MARKS. (was so happy that I was shouting while speaking)

Jimin : "plus we both are in same university. "

Me :"oh!  I am so happy, I think I will die with this happiness "

Jimin giggled at my statement.

Jimin : " did you packed your stuffs? "

Me : " no, not till now. "

Jimin : " pack fast,  you have flight tomorrow and also u need to rest. "

Me : " oh! Yeah I will call you tomorrow OK bye "

Jimin : "bye ".

He ended the call as I quickly start to pack all my stuffs so I quickly completed my packing, kept passport and flight ticket in my bag and informed one of the maid that I am going out. I went out and sat on a bench in our back yard and saw the shining moon and twinkling stars, the sky looks so beautiful today, (*hit herself mently*) Paboya the sky looks beautiful everyday probably but I got time to notice it today. Well probably I have been grown her so I will miss this place. I went inside the house, than to my room and slept.