SHOCKING DAY

(Jimim pov)

I went to each room and check whether Sara was here or not and finally I found her in ahrae's room when I was standing there Sara noticed me and got up from the bed and came towards me... She mumbled something but it was not clear and understandable but suddenly she pulled me into a damn FUCKING KISS. I stood there in total shock... I couldn't even move like she went and slept back. I went back and saw all gathered in kitchen. They all noticed me started questioning me.

Ahrae : did u find her?

Taehyung : what happened to you now... Why do u look so stunned.

Me : she is up in ahrae's room. (straight expression)

Jin : dude... What is wrong with u? What happened?

Me : saracameandkissedme (mumble)

Ahrae : oppa, can you speak clearly or even u got drunk or what?

Jin : he does look like..

Namjoon : what? But when did he drink?

Me : I AM NOT DRUNK, I SAID THAT SARA KISSED ME DAMN IT.

All looked at me as if I gave them high voltage shock except for ahrae and taehyung... They both were smiling...this is all because I didn't wanted to come or do parties. I planned to Propose and kiss her on Christmas but Sara ruined everything.

(end of jimin pov)

-next morning -

(3rd person pov)

All were still there in park mansion and now they were going to go to college but one was still not up.

Lisa : are we going to leave Sara Here alone?

Jhope : I think we don't need to wait because she is already ready.

All looked up and saw Sara dressed up for college but while coming down she was massaging her forehead. All smiled remembering what Sara did to jimin yesterday and jimin on the other side was not able to talk as he was blushing hard..... If this would happen to any other person same situation would be happening here. Sara came towards them and smiled.

Sara : good morning everyone

All : good morning.

Namjoon : are you ok Sara,  why are u massaging your forehead.

Sara : I don't remember anything about yesterday but my head is killing me.

Ahrae : u don't remember anything? (smile)

Sara : no, why?

Ahrae : nevermind.... Let it be.... I don't want to make u feel regretting later. Let's just go.

All walked leaving Sara dumbfolded..... In college Sara frequently asked Lisa, ahrae, taehyung and jungkook about what happened yesterday but none of them said instead they all just smiled. Now Sara was frustrated because jimin did came to cafeteria for lunch and she got the hint that it was somehow related to Jimin. On the other side jimin was avoiding Sara because he cannot stop thinking about yesterday and whenever he sees Sara coming his heart beats fast.

Sara : guys, now if u will not say me I am going to ask Jimin only.

Ahrae : go ask... Even he will not say.

Sara : Ughhhh.... This is so frustrating..Can't u all just say me what happened yesterday.

Jin : if we will say u that u might seriously regret it.

Sara : just spit it out.

Ahrae : u where drunk yesterday and u kissed jimin.

Sara was blank.... She didn't uttered the world because at that moment her mind was totally jumbled up. When she realized what happened she shouted internally for her foolishness.

Sara : why the hell didn't u all stopped me?

Taehyung : this u did when we were down and jimin was finding u.

Sara : what shall I do now?

Ahrae : go and try to talk to him.

Sara : OK..

She got up and directly went out to check where jimin was. She found everywhere and atlast she found him in the library preparing some kind of notes. She was scared to talk but she took all her courage and than went and sat infront of him. He looked up and saw Sara sitting there then to avoid eye contact he kept on doing his work.

Sara : ummm.... Jimin I wanted to ask someone.

Jimin : yeah say. (still doing his work)

Sara : well.. Ahrae said me what happened yesterday so I came to say sorry. It was not done by intentionally or something but it's just that I  was drunk and I couldn't stop my feelings I think.

Jimin stopped his work and looked up.... He was confused of what Sara was saying.

Jimin : feelings?

Sara : I don't know it's the right time or not but I like u jimin. I had crush since I joined this college.

Jimin was totally shocked and happy.... He didn't knew that his life will take such a big turn over. He control his smile so he smiled to her making her more confused than before.

Jimin : u know... O never thought that this is going to happen but even I want to say something.

Sara : OK.

Jimin : the girl I like is none other than u.... I also liked u since u join this college but I decided to propose u on Christmas day but things here happened quickly.... So I want to ask u one thing now.   WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND?

Sara couldn't stop but cry in happiness.... She nodded by accepting his proposal as he got up and lifted her then kissed her passionately infront of the whole library. All applauded for them.. Even the librarian didn't stopped them.

-After college-

Both Sara and jimin didn't attended the remaining lectures by sitting in the library and talking. As soon as all came out their class they saw jimin and Sara sitting on the bench in the campus and talking sweetly. The whole college got to know about their new relationship except for their own group. All headed towards them and stood infront of them.

Jin : u know u look cute together.

Namjoon : yeah, just like a couple.

Namjoon and jin taught that they will tease them and make them blush but little did they knew that whatever they spoke was now truth.

Jimin : Hyung, if we are a couple that we will look like them right.

All exchange a confused look to each other.

Ahrae : what are u trying to say oppa?

Sara : ur oppa is trying to say is that we both are now couples.

Ahrae & taehyung : what? Why the hell didn't u both said us?

Sara : well... We were spending time with each other so we forgot.

Ahrae : forgot my bum....

Taehyung and jungkook : this is really a shocking day man

All laughed at taehyung and jungkook talk in unison.