Negative thoughts

(taehyung pov)

Why the hell am I even here if she wanted to only talk to him.... Why is he even here. All these people are against of mine and ahrae's bonding. Even if I try to find or seek time to be alone with ahrae some or the other comes with their work.

Me : ahrae, can we go.....i need to take u somewhere?

Hinsu : just a minute taehyung... I want to discuss this chapter with ahrae than u both can go wherever you want.... Please.

Yeah... As if it's going to end in a minute. From when he is saying just a minute... Can't he clearly this chp at college... Why now. Was he sleeping or what when the lecture was going on. Ugh... These things are really testing my patience now. I saw Hinsu doing the sun as ahrae was going through the textbook so I quickly nudged her.

Me : (whisper)  can we go... I seriously want to take u somewhere...

Ahrae : just wait for some time taehyung.... I will explain his this chp and then we will go.

Me : but it's going to get dark now and I need you to leave u to ur house.

She looked at me with a pleaded eyes as I just signed and excepted.

Ahrae : uh... Hinsu.. It's getting late.. I will explain this chp to u later.

Listening to ahrae, Hinsu agreed and left us as we both quickly sat in my car and went to that secret place.

Ahrae : where are we going taehyung?
Me : somewhere calming and peaceful.

After 30 mins we finally reached that secret place. It was greenery place of soeul which I discovered when I came with dad for a long drive. From that day I always came her when I felt upset or what to spend some quality time with myself. Ahrae got down from the car and started to admire the place as I followed her.

Ahrae : this place is really beautiful taehyung

Ahrae : this place is really beautiful taehyung... Really calm and peaceful.

Me : it is more beautiful and peaceful at night when u can see all the fireflies flying and the peaceful sound of crickets.

Ahrae : I never knew that this type of place even existed.

Me : I never showed this place to anyone.. U are the one who knows about this place except for me, you and dad and now even u can visit this place whenever you want.

She smiled widely and started to admire the place as I sat down and watched her. I always wanted to show this place to someone who is really close and special to me and guess my wish is fulfilled today. Her smile never left from her face.. It really made me happy.. I hope that she remains happy. But one thing always capture my mind... Will she  really be with me forever or... Whenever I see her with Hinsu my brain stops working... I don't know what to do. But than I shrug all the thoughts thinking that it would be selfish If I tell her not to hangout or be with Hinsu. But....
I just wish that all my positive thoughts prove my negative thoughts wrong cause I thrust her.