Masks

(taehyung's pov)

Why? Guys can u all say me why is ahrae so popular or loved by everyone... Like I know that she is attractive and friendly but why....why does everyone comes when she is alone with me. This is not fair at all. Now I and ahrae were making list when the group of girls came and handed ahrae the list of ball dance partners than they didn't moved from their place because they were busy gossiping and staring at me which made ahrae a bit piss off then now this Adrien came out of nowhere when those girls left.... He never wanted me and ahrae to spend alone time.

Adrien : so... If I don't have this card than I will not be able to issue any type of books and read books from library. Is it that I am not allowed to enter library without this card?

Seriously! Is he joking .....how can someone be so dumb... Wait, to be with ahrae this guy can act as a dumb... We or I can't trust him.

Ahrae : well... U can enter library without card... Like right now u are sitting in the library without card. If u don't have membership card then u will not be able to issue any kind of books or else if u have u can issue any book in college hours.

Me : u came here all the way from 7th floor to ground floor just to ask about the library membership card and that also during the lecture time.

Ahrae : yeah... U could have asked about this to one of ur classmate instead of coming here

Adrien : uh... um...yeah.. Actually I don't have many friends so....

Me : that's why I said u to interact with people... See, when time comes u cannot seek for help other than us.

There was a silence..... Ahrae was looking at me with a questioned look as Adrien understood that I was shooing him away from here.

Adrien : uh... I will take my leave now.

As soon as Adrien left... Ahrae turned to face me and looked at me with full of love and lust... Oh wait, sorry...correction.... She looked at me as if she was asking for explanation.

Me : what?

Ahrae : why are you like to insult Adrien so much

Me : because I love-

Ahrae : you love to?

Me : I love to insult him and roast him.... Why ? What did you expected me to say? Something else? (smirk)

Ahrae : why don't we focus on our work...

Topic change Huh? How much will you deny this topic.... It will come to u anyway in future, but now let's have some fun....

Me : ahrae.....

Ahrae : hmm.....

Me : how was the kiss which were shared last night?

She stopped what she was doing and looked at me in a bit shock expression.

Me : tell me.... (smile)

Ahrae : taehyung.... Do ur wor-

Me : I don't want any type of excuses ahrae...i only want feedback

Ahrae : what? Do I look like a trial pack that u are asking for feedback and are u crazy....

Me : what? Didn't you likes the kiss.... Of not than tell me... I will improve myself so that you like it next time (smile)

Ahrae : next time....(shock) KIM TAEHYUNG!!!