It her birthday!

(taehyung's pov)

Last night I almost researched all the places nearby and I got perfect places. I wrote everything on my phone with reminder alarm.... I short I made a short time table. 👇

6:00 :- surprise ahrae by waking her up and wishing her.

7:00 :- hanbooš  cafe

7: 40 :-  mall

9:00 :- opera show

11:00 :- ice skating

1:00 :- fancy restaurant for lunch

2:00 :- amusement park

4:00 :- light house top view

4:30 :- come back home

I hope ahrae likes this. It's 5:00 in the morning right now and all are sleeping except for me as I am standing out of ahrae's room and preparing something to surprise her but I didn't had any idea what to do... Than I got any idea. I bought lot of balloons and made them hang all over the way to downstairs from her room... When she will come out she will see the balloon and when she will come out of her room one by one all the balloons will burst and chocolates will fall down than I will sing her the birthday song.

-time skip to 6:00 am-

It was time for ahrae to wake up as all were waiting sitting down. Slowly ahrae's room door opened revealing her. One by one all the balloons burst and chocolates fell down in front of her. She looked a bit shocked than I came out and started singing.

(end of taehyung's pov)

(ahrae's pov)

I woke up as I remembered that taehyung said me to get ready but who knows that he woke up or not but when I opened the door of my room there where balloons hanging all the way to downstairs, one by one all started bursting and chocolates started falling down, I was abit shocked but out of nowhere taehyung came and started singing a birthday song for me.

*instead of army imagine he is singing ahrae here*

I looked at him with emotionless face cause I never wanted to celebrate my birthday,but yeah his voice was just amazing. I was about to stop him when he spoke with a serious face and tone.

Taehyung : (serious face) look ahrae, I know u don't celebrate ur birthday but for god sake give a little change to ur life and celebrate it for once.

Me : but... I really don't want to change it-

Taehyung : no buts, I have already planned everything by wasting whole night so I don't want it to be ruined.

Me : well... I didn't told u to prepare it.
Taehyung : Ughhhh.... Why are u so stubborn, can't u listen me for once.... PLEASE. Not for yourself but for us. Please.

Me : OK fine.

Taehyung : OK, get ready fast.... We need to leave the house before 6:00

He said and went away.... While walking down he shouted so that I can hear.