Christmas Eve

(ahrae's pov)

Today is Christmas and I am sitting in the living room and playing staring game with Lisa

Me : can we stop this... I am bored

Lisa : what shall we do then... We can't get ready and sit now for the party.

Party? Which party is she talking about?

Lisa : don't say that u forgot about the party.... God, taehyung kiss is really effective on u.... I see, u started to forget everything after his kiss. What will happen if he would have did something else.... (smirk)

I threw a pillow on her as it hit her right on her face but she burst out laughing.

Me : shut up ok.... Don't relate this situation with that...

Lisa : OK...sorry, BTW the party is at the bts dorm.... Only we friends

Me : oh.... So are we planning to go empty handed?

Lisa : nope... Let's go and buy gifts.. Come.

I and Lisa went to out room, changed into casual clothes then directly went and sat in the car. Lisa was driving song decided to sit backside. I was checking my instagram when I got a message from jimin .

- jimin's message -

Hey sis... While coming bring one pj and a comfortable cloth with you and inform Lisa too because jin Hyung is keeping a might stay at our dorm... And yeah! Bring a casual cloth for tomorrow as we are going to graveyard to visit mom and wish her. Bye.

Me : Lisa... Jimin messaged me and said to carry a casual and pj

Lisa : why?

Me : pj for might stay and casual for tomorrow as we all are visiting my mom's graveyard.

Lisa : OK... BTW what are you gonna buy for them?

Me : it's surprise darling.

Lisa : god.. U and ur surprise.

She just shaked her head than concentrate on the road. Soon we reached mall... First fifteen minutes we both were just wandering than finally we started shopping... I and Lisa got separated as we decided to meet at the food court after 2 hrs. In that 2hrs u bought these things.

Jungkook ~ 1 set of Nike perfume containing 10 different type of perfume
Taehyung ~tiger printed leather jacket of Gucci
Sara~gucci watch
Lisa &jimin~gucci shoe
Jin, jhope &namjoon~gucci sweatshirt
Suga~giant kuma pillow

As soon as I completed shopping I went to food court and sat there waiting for Lisa when I spotted Dean eating burger all alone there. I was about to call him but I got a hit on my head.. I turned and saw Lisa.

Me : what? (whisper)

Lisa : don't u dare to call him here

Me : why?

Lisa : because I can't be infront of him as I get shy and blush easily infront of him

Me : so... That doesn't mean that I can't talk to him

Lisa : ahrae no-

I called out Dean's name as he turned and noticed us. He waved and came towards us with his food and sat.