Threatening

(ahrae's pov)

This whole week was fine, everything was going smoothly except for one thing... Sara's taunts. After I and Sara got to know that I was falling in love Sara is behaving like a big sister who guides her sister. Well I never said that she is not my sister... She is.. But I am getting her taunts because I am too lazy and least bothered to get first step towards taehyung. Whenever she says me to do something I end u getting shy or embarrassed and then I don't show up or do that work

-lunch break -

all were eating peacefully except for me. I was feeling a bit uncomfortable because of Sara. She was sitting right infront of me and kept on staring at me or u can even say glaring. When I started to ignore she started kicking my legs to grab my attention but instead she was grabbing others attention too .

Jhope : uh.. Is everything okay between u two.

Me : yes.                     / Sara : no

All looked at me and Sara with a confused look. Sara cleared her throat and than looked at me

Sara : I have some work for ahrae and it's really important. It needs to be done right now at this moment.

Why? Why did god made me realize my feelings infront of Sara. She is really in a bad mood right now if I will say something than the next thing I know is that I will be hanged up to the fans here.

Me : OK,  guys please excuse us.

I and Sara went and sat on the other table with our food. For few minutes it was quite a silent then few minutes later she finally spoke.

Sara : *sign* ahrae-ah, are u even gonna try... It's been a week and u can't even talk to him after u realize ur feelings. When it was my time u made me do all the worst and idiotic stuffs and now at ur time u and just sitting and doing nothing. Do u want to loose him or what?

Me : look... It's not like I want to loose him, I don't know but I feel like if I will express my feelings to him and he doesn't feels the same for me than our friendship will be ruined and I don't what that to happen.

Sara : but what if he has feelings... Like his behavior towards is different from others... He treats u in a different way.

Me : see... Even u know that he is not an innocent kid... He likes to be flirty and weirdo but by that we can't say he too have feelings for me. In that way I can say that suga oppa and Lisa like each other that's why they love to fight... But can't judge anyone feelings depending on their behavior.

Sara :..........

Me : .........

Sara : OK not with his behavior but his words define that he likes u... Remember he say he would like to see u more than a friend in future. He even kissed your cheek.

Me : ok now don't bring that topic in front of anyone... Like I was an idiot who stood there like a statue when he did that.

Sara : (smirk) finally u realized that u are an idiot.

Me : (mean look).........

Sara : OK I'm sorry, let's get back to the topic.... What are u gonna do?

Me : I don't know still now but I will try my best and at the right moment so don't worry.

Sara : are you sure u can do this alone?

Me : yes.. O can handle it and whenever I do I will let u know.

Sara : OK.

Soon the bell rang indicating that the break got over. We all were walking back to our own class when I remember that I forgot my phone in the cafeteria. I quickly went to cafeteria and saw my phone but it had a envelope under it. It's pretty strange because it had my name written on it. I quickly opened it and read the message which was intentionally made to threaten me.