Imagination or Real

(ahrae's pov)

Was it really? Like did he really kiss me..... I thought touched my lips and plopped down on the couch when Lisa came to me.

Lisa : done with ur project??

Me : hmm

Lisa : how was it?

Me : hmm

Lisa : what hmm? Answer properly

Me : hmm.

Lisa looked at me then push me down on the floor with all her strength. As I looked at her frowning.

Me : why the hell u did it?

Lisa : to check that even after falling down will u shout at me or just hmm.

I came back and sat on the couch.

Lisa : what happened ahrae, what are u thinking?

Me : nothing...

Lisa : did something happened? Why do u look so shocked?

Me : Umm.. Uhh

Lisa : say me.. It's ok.

Me : *sign* OK, taehyung kissed me on my lips

Lisa : oh....he always do that to u-, wait what? Did u said he kissed ur lips?

I nodded as she was also shocked at my words.

Lisa : girl, explain me in brief, this is driving me crazy now

Me : so...when we were doing our project Daehee was sticking, sitting on taehyung's lap and doing cringe things and I was getting annoyed or u can say jealous... So when we sat in the car. I started to question him and he was simply trigging me so I started babbling and to stop me he kissed me.
Lisa : Ohhhhh. (fangirling)

Me : what Ohhhhh, he took my first kiss.

Lisa : but what's the problem... He is ur crush and it's a good thing that ur first kiss is taken by ur crush.... People die to get their crush's kiss and u got it.. So be happy.

Me : but still.. Like, it's  not.... (mumble)

Lisa : OK Look ,unplanned kiss is the best kiss in the world

Me : and what makes u think that?

Lisa : well.. Look, it makes u surprised, a bit confused, puzzled , shocked and smile thinking about it but if it's planned than it will only be passionate...and..with ur feelings...so...
Me : ugh... Forget about the planned and unplanned kiss... How am I going to face him after this? Like.... How?

Lisa : it's not like u kissed him, he was the one right so don't worry. Now come let's eat.

We both than got up and went to eat... How much I try to keep my mind focus the kissing scene comes to my mind. After eating I went to my room, change into my pj's and then lye down on the bed.. I closed my eyes trying to sleep when again that scene came but this time it went ahead of kiss. The kiss was turning into a hot make out session and then slowly he came down to my jaw and ahhhhh..... I quickly opened my eyes.

Me : what the hell was that? Why am I thinking all these things? Wait... I am imagining things and that also something which I should not imagine.

Suddenly my phone vibrated with a message ring. I checked the message and it was from taehyung.... What shall I do now.. Shall I check it ok... It I will not check I will die because of curiosity of what is written in the message so it's better that I will check.