Farewell

(3rd person pov)

Today is farewell... The college is crowded with senior year and junior year students.... Talking about the decorations, idea of the theme, arrangement of pre ball dance, dancing with their partner etc...after few minutes later all the students started heading towards auditorium as ahrae and taehyung were getting ready in the green room. Jimin, jhope, namjoon and suga were waiting with others for the program to start.

Jhope : taehyung and ahrae actually did a good job man...

Jimin : I know.... Plus they were only two

Namjoon : Atleast they are doing this much....i thought we will not get good farewell but these two changed my mind.

Suga : but where are they? They are the MC's, right?

Everyone were waiting here and on other side.... Ahrae and taehyung were still in the greenroom, why? Because ahrae's MC clothes and taehyung's pants are stolen. Taehyung was roaming in towel.

Lisa : how can you both be so careless.

Taehyung : look... I went to change so I kept the pant aside but when I searched my pant than.... They were not there.

Ahrae : my clothes were not in my bag when I checked and I clearly remember that I kept it.

Jungkook : so.... Even ur ball clothes are stolen?

Ahrae : ah.. No, mine is safe

Taehyung : mine too

Sara : so what are you gonna do now?

Taehyung : I called him Hyung and he is bringing clothes for us so we have to wait until he comes.

- after 15 mins -

Jin came running to the greenroom with their clothes. Taehyung and ahrae took the clothes and went to change as jin sat down on the chair while panting.

Jin : I hope that clothes fit ahrae..

Jungkook : why?

Jin : because I don't know ahrae's size and I just buyed the casual yet a bit formal clothes for her in hurry.

After few minutes both of them came out making jin open his mouth in shock.