Broken Suga

(ahrae's pov)

Finally our final exams are over, now 10 days break than a new and last academic year. I, sara, jungkook and taehyung were sitting in the cafe waiting for others to come.

Jungkook : hey ahrae....i want to ask u something about Lisa.

Me : what is it?

Jungkook : now a days she rarely talks to us and be with us... Is she same at home?

Sara : yeah, whenever we plan to hangout she doesn't come

Me : I don't know what is happening to her but most of the time she is in her room or in her phone talking to someone.

Sara leaned towards me and was about to whisper something when others came and sat.

Jin : so how was your exam?

All 4 : amazing.... Brilliant

Sara : and how was ur first day of work?

Jimin : first day of work was play... Like all the female co-workers were staring at me was another point.

Sara looked at jimin in disbelief as others laughed at this moment. Soon all were eating when Lisa and Dean entered the cafe. All were looking at them as she looked at us and come towards us while smiling.

Lisa : hi guys, how are you all doing?

Sara : we all are fine and happy, how about you

Lisa : you see... I am totally fine, and yeah I forgot to say an important news to u all.

Jungkook : important news?

Lisa : yeah, uh... I and Dean are dating.

Me : what? (shocked)

Taehyung : since when? (shock)

Lisa : Uh... Since new year, he proposed me on new year eve and it's been 2 months already (smile)

Suga : WOW! U gave this news really early  (emotionaless)

Taehyung : (whisper to me) u knew about this?

Me : nope... I also got to know now only.

Lisa : uh... Guys I will take my leave and ahrae... I will not come home for one week.

Me : why? Where are you going?

Lisa : I am staying at Dean's apartment... U know spending some quality time (smile)

Me : yeah... (awkward smile) don't worry... Enjoy your life.

She than went with Dean as all looked at me except for suga oppa. He seems to be sad, did he really had feelings for Lisa?

Me : I don't know anything about this..

Sara : and she cared to say this after 2 months and why is she behaving so strange?

Jhope : yeah... Something was weird... Like her smile... It seems to be forced.. A fake smile.

Forced? Fake smile? Is everything OK in Lisa's life...

Me : uh... Guys let's not gossip about her life, it's her wish that she wants to share her feelings or secret with us or not.

Jin : yeah, she is right... Now eat fast and than let's go out.

Namjoon : yeah.... I don't want to waste this holiday Like this only.

We all shrugged that topic away and continue to eat. Finally after we finished eating we all went to mall. The whole ride from cafe to mall was quite as all were enjoying but suga oppa seems to be in his own world. When we started shopping I decided to go with suga oppa.

Me : oppa...

Suga : *no response*

Me : suga oppa....

Suga : *still no response*

Suddenly my phone started ringing which distracted suga oppa from his thoughts and than looked at me. I checked the caller ID it was an unknown number so I decided to ignore it.

Me : oppa.. Uh, I need to talk to u.. Can we go and sit in the food court

He nodded as we both went to the food court and sat far away from others do that he won't feel uncomfortable to talk.

Me : uh.. Oppa, are you ok?

Suga : *sign* yeah...i think I am

Me : oppa.. U can say it, uh... Is it that you have feelings for-

Suga : yeah.. I have feelings for Lisa... I even decided to propose her this week but I think it's all waste..... Everytime I tried to ignore this feeling but now ended up getting hurt.

I could see tears forming in his eyes but stopped it so that he doesn't show his weak side to me.

Me : I think everything happens for good...like if u would have proposed her and you got rejected than it would be more painful for u.

Suga : but ahrae... Their relationship is not what it seems.

Me : what do u mean oppa

Suga : didn't u saw her face when she said us about dating with Dean.. There was a hint of sadness in her eyes...

Me : I guess she might be sad that she didn't informed us earlier.... U don't make yourself feel down

Suga : is there a way in which I can distract myself

Me : uh.... Dance.... Do the happy dance

I got up and started dancing as he started to laugh at my funny dance. Soon I dragged him and made him dance with me.

Suga : ahrae-ah, don't tell about this discussion to anyone... It should be between us please.

Me : don't worry oppa.. It will be between us.

(end of ahrae's pov)

(3rd person pov)

Little did ahrae knew that suga was right... Something is wrong with Lisa and her relationship... Which she was hiding behind her smile.