Finding ahrae

(ahrae's  pov)

(9:00am)

As I was reading the book which I bought yesterday which changed my opinion about relationships...... As I continued to read, I felt a really hard hit on my head, when I turned it was jimin, I gave him the ugliest weird look causing him to laugh.

Me: mwo? (what? ) why are you laughing ? And why did you hit me?

Jimin : 1. I laughed at ur ugly expression.
2. Why are you reading a love story?

Me: why reading a love story causes any type of crime?

Jimin : ah! No! No! Aren't you too small to read a love story?

Me : are you fucking crazy? Are you drunk early in the morning because I am 17 yrs old and I can read a love story. and more over ;look who is saying that not to read love story as if you are an innocent kid.

Jimin : did I even declared myself as an innocent kid. Did I?  DID I? (hypered)

Me : OK! Ok! Calm down. I think u were going somewhere; so go. (point at the door)

Jimin : OK! Be ready at 3:30 pm, as u wanted to go to shopping right?

I nodded as he went and drove to college. Wow! Such a great brother I have. Now I am all alone in this big house except for some maids; as dad went to New York related to his business. Let's continue reading..... I started to read my book to avoid boredom.

(end of ahrae's pov)

(jimin's pov)

( lunch break)

(cafeteria)

It was lunch time, so I was making way towards my table as those crazy fangirls blocked my way.(*i forgot to say that bts is the popular group of collage who have lots of fangirls*) when I reached where my group members were sitting. All were really interested in taehyung's talk.

Me: hi guys! What are you talking about?

Jungkook : Tae is talking about a beautiful girl with whom he was sitting in the flight.

Me : oh god! Tae are you still not over her, even I heard about her from him almost 5 times. He keeps on babbling about her whole time. Are u in love with her? (smirk)

Tae : aish! No I just met her once and you want me to fall for her. I am just narrating my journey from London to busan and, babbling about her is just that I am just fascinated about her nature and beauty.

Jin: and you so foolish that you even forgot to ask her name.

Tae: ah! Hyung do you even think that she would answer me as I irritated her and plus she might have taught that I was hitting on her, if I would have asked her.

Jhope: well.. Talking about a girl, yesterday when I, namjoon and suga Hyung went to buy stationary, all of sudden namjoon wanted to go to Washroom so he asked us to company him.

Tae: company him? 3 boys in one washroom. (confused look)

Suga: duh, no, we went to 3 different washroom.

Jhope: namjoon broke 3 washroom knob and when we car out, even we saw a beautiful girl..... She exactly same as Tae told about that flight girl.

Suga : yup, she was beautiful, but I think she wanted to use washroom really badly as she was dancing or u can say jumping while waiting outside.