Who is the Snow White?

(3rd person pov)

All the students were said to assemble in the main hall to discuss about the roles for the play as jin started fighting with the teacher that he don't want the main role, so principal decided to do the chit selection game. Principal said any 11 students to come and pick the chits and surprisingly bts, lisa, sara and one of my classmate sohnu and minsu came down. They all stood in the line as the other girls were cheering for bts members.

Principal : OK, now one by one come and pick the chits, no one will argue or exchange the chit with other.

Jin : but on which story are we doing the act.

Ahrae : snow white and the seven dwarfs. (uninterested look)

Soon the game start as jin got the prince role,lisa got the evil queen role, sara got the role of the soldier who was said to bring Snow White's heart, remaining people expect for taehyung got the role of drawfs and TAEHYUNG got the role of snow white. Everyone got a good role except for taehyung. Taehyung and jungkook had this expression on his face.

Principal : so now as everyone got the roles, ahrae please give them the script later and prepare for this play and no more arguments

Jin : but ma'am-

Principal : jin I said no more arguments.

With that principal left as others started to go back living others dumbfolded .

Jin : but I don't want to kiss taehyung

Taehyung : Hyung no one wants to kiss each other. Ugh! Why I am the one who got this role.

Suga : anyways someone got a proper role which suits their personality.

Sara : who?

Suga : ofcouse Lisa, she got the role of evil queen.

Lisa just glared at suga as he smiled at her. All were happy with their role except Jin and taehyung.soon everyone went to their class except for ahrae who was in principal's cabin arranging the script. As soon as she completed she went to jin's class and gave his script, than went to suga's ,than namjoon and jhope, than went to jimin, than went to her own class and gave script to Lisa, sara, taehyung, minsu, and sohnu. She than went to her seat and sat. She was really exhausted and fell asleep. As taehyung looked behind and saw ahrae sleeping peacefully, he stared at her and smiled, totally ignoring the fact that Sara and Lisa are watching him. Sara clear her throat to grab taehyung's attention.

Sara : Lisa, don't u feel like someone is in love? (teasing tone)

Lisa : yup, I can feel love in the air.

Taehyung : yah! Stop both of u, I am not in love.

Sara : then why are u staring at her, like we know she is really beautiful and look really pretty while sleeping so don't give that excuse.

Taehyung : look, I am not in love with her as even I don't know about my feelings towards her, like I am confused about the feeling right now.

Lisa : talking about feeling, what is between you and jimin like u both became really close. Are u hiding something from us, Huh?

Sara :(blush) ah, what there is nothing like that... He just thinks me as his friend

Lisa : so what about your feelings?

Sara : my feelings doesn't matter now as it will be of no use.

Taehyung : don't lose hopes, it might be a miracle or someone's prayer that u both might end up together.

Sara : I just wish that happens.

Lisa : btw taehyung are u happy with ur role, like u are  snow white .

Taehyung : please don't remind me about that. I feel like I will die infront of everyone while doing that role.

Sara : let's see how you look in the snow white outfit, when are u all going to buy outfits.

Lisa : maybe this weekend, let's go together.

Sara : OK, and taehyung u take help from ahrae as she has a good selection.

Taehyung : do u think she will come?

Lisa : if u ask her than she might come, ask her today while going back home.

Taehyung nodded as he got back to his work and Lisa and Sara talked about random stuffs.

-time skip to after college -

Ahrae was now refreshed and active, she saw others waiting for her, she ran towards them and joined them. They all were talking about the play as taehyung was quite so he decided to ask ahrae for help.

Taehyung : Umm... Uh... Ahrae.. Umm.. I need your help.

Ahrae : yah say what help do u need.

Taehyung : as u know that I am doing snow White's part so I need a costume so can u help me buy the outfit??

Ahrae : sure why not, why are we going to buy it?

Taehyung : are u free this weekend, like are u ok with it.

Ahrae : sure, than its done we will go on weekend (smile)

Taehyung felt a little relieved as he got time to spend with ahrae, and even they can plan for jimin and Sara's relation.