Packing

(3rd person pov)

Today is the final day for preparing everything because tomorrow is farewell. Everyone is excited to dance
..spend time with their loved ones and show off by wearing their beautiful ball dress. On other side taehyung and ahrae were still fighting but today they both have to keep their egos aside and had to complete the work for which they took initiative but here no one came ahead. It was lunch time... Everyone was eating quietly and enjoying the silence when jimin spoke in between.

jimin : so.. Ahrae and taehyung... Have u both completed the preparation for farewell.

Lisa : if they both get time from fighting than they will complete their work.

Ahrae just glared at Lisa as taehyung just continued to eat.

Suga : yah! I swear I will kill u both if we don't get a good farewell.

Ahrae : don't worry oppa, u will enjoy it.

Sara : let's see...

Taehyung : don't worry... I will complete the work which is pending even if someone is really not interested to work with me.

Jhope : yah, u both please don't start here... Eat peacefully and I am sure ahrae is not gonna back off at this end moment.

Ahrae : thank you oppa for believing me....

There was a silence now.... All glared at Jimin for starting this conversation.

Jungkook : btw ahrae and taehyung have u prepared solo dance?

Ahrae : yeah.... Plus we girls are doing group dance too.

Jhope : oh.. Even we are doing it too, but no one is doing solo.

Ahrae : Ohhhhh.

Time passed by and break got over. Ahrae and taehyung took permission from principal to skip lecture to complete their work. Both of them went to auditorium and saw it decorated...the only thing left was packing gifts, putting masks in the pair. Both of them were quite but ahrae broke the silence.

Ahrae : OK... Look keeping our egos aside let's start the work.

Taehyung : OK... So what are we going to do first.

Ahrae : let's first put the masks I'm the lockers before everyone go home.

Taehyung : OK.. Let's go than.

Both of them came out as ahrae went towards her locker and bought two big baskets of masks. Both of them started to keep it in the respected lockers. When both of them came to Hinsu's locker ahrae turned behind and saw taehyung.... His eyes were still saying her to change her mind but face had no expression. Ahrae kept the mask in his locker and than both went back to auditorium.

Taehyung : now what?

Ahrae : packing of gifts. I will pack chocolate basket and u pack the teddies.

Taehyung : and from where are u going to bring chocolates?

Ahrae : the shop owner called me yesterday saying that the chocolates are ready so I decided to get it in the morning.

Ahrae went out and bought the chocolates and started to pack it whereas taehyung sat in the corner playing with his phone. Ahrae first ignored him but later he was doing the same thing.

Ahrae : are you going to start packing? If u don't want to help than u can go.... No one is forcing you to sit here.

Taehyung : I only have to pack 10 teddies.... I will complete it before you

Ahrae just shrugged her shoulder and continued to do her work.

- 30 mins later -

Ahrae was done with her work but taehyung still didn't started. He was totally concentrated in his phone. Ahrae slowly went and peeked to get the view of his phone.... He was on the shopping site....

Ahrae : don't say me that u still didn't bought the suit.

Taehyung : what? What are u doing here?

Ahrae : I am done with my work and I saw that u still didn't started so I just came to check what are u doing so...

Taehyung : it's ur fault that I didn't bought my suit still now

Ahrae : me? What did I do to u? I never stopped u to buy clothes

Taehyung : Pabo.... U were the one who came up with the idea of same colour clothes and my partner is daehee..... U know what I trying to say

Ahrae : if u can dance with her and spend time alone than I don't think there would be a problem for asking her that what is the colour of her dress.

Taehyung glared at her as she just shrugged her shoulder and went to grab her bag. She was about to go but was stopped by taehyung.

Taehyung : yah! Where are you going?
Ahrae : I am done with my work.... So I am going..

Taehyung : leaving me alone here...

Ahrae : why? Are u scared or what?

Taehyung : no... I can stay here..

Ahrae : ...

Taehyung : atleast I am not a coward like u who is scared of ghosts...

Ahrae :.......

Ahrae was about to go again but taehyung stopped her

Taehyung : OK sorry... Come back and help me...

Ahrae : in what?

Taehyung : choosing a suit for me duh! Till than I will pack the teddies.

Ahrae : (mumble) why don't you go and say Daehee to do this?

Taehyung : (concentrating on packing) I can hear it ahrae

Ahrae : than go and do it....

Taehyung : OK.. Than make Hinsu do this work...

Ahrae : he will do it if I say....

Taehyung : than even Daehee can do it..

Ahrae : than go.... Say her to do it... I am sure she will choose a perfect suit for her Taehyungie

Taehyung : u.... (he came right infront of her)

Ahrae : u what? What will u do (even she came right infront of him)

Taehyung : do u want to know what I can do....

Ahrae quietly went and sat back as taehyung giggled at her reaction... She knew that he can do anything and she is avoiding it but inside she was screaming... She wanted to kiss him but her body didn't responded it... She started to find a suit for him and soon she even found it but unfortunately she did a mistake there.....