Why does all weird things happens to me.

(jimin's pov)

Dad: jimin, do u know where is ahrae?

Me: I think she is still sleeping

Dad: aish! This girl will never change, she still and the habit of waking up late.

He then looked at me and smiled.

Dad: jimin before going college just wake her up or else she will continue sleeping.

I nodded and went upstairs to her room. I knocked on the door but there was no response so I went and checked her room, she was not on her bed. I heard the closet door opens from behind , I turned and saw her coming while wearing this.

Me: oh! You are already ready, go and have ur breakfast than come to college to collect timetable

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Me: oh! You are already ready, go and have ur breakfast than come to college to collect timetable. I will go ahead, ok!

She nodded with a smile. Awww.......my sister is just cute like me.

Ahrae: oppa..... I know that I am cute but don't compare your pumpkin face with my beautiful face. (she said while putting her shoes.)

I think in our previous life we were fruits and vegetables sellers because we have fun calling each with those stupid names. And I don't understand how Tae and ahrae can read my mind easily.

Ahrae: because I can read it on your face.

What! She has changed alot, I should go from here; SHE IS BEEN POSSESSED BY GHOST!!!!! I quickly ran from her room and sat in the car to go to college.

(Ahrae's pov)

After jimin oppa went I quickly went downstairs with a notepad and a pen then went out and sat on one of the bench placed inside the greenhouse. I started to list down the things which I need , when suddenly I remembered that Lisa too got shifted but didn't bothered to pick my call and didn't even take the initiative of calling me. I called her but the same dialogues were repeated so I just shrugged it off and continued my work.

(after 25 mins)

I was done with the list so I took the car and drove to university and decided to eat breakfast after the shopping. When I reached college I saw some students were roaming out ,the saw me and started staring at if they never saw a girl. I quickly walked inside, the university was really beautiful from inside and outside. It also had a map on the entrance so it was easy for me to find the way to principal's office. Soon after 15mins I reached and was standing out of the office. I gently knock on the door when I heard a Women's voice saying "you may come in". I quietly went in as she looked at me and welcomed me with a wide smile.

Me: good morning ma'am, I am park ahrae, I came to collect the timetable.

She nodded and opened her drawer and took out a big laminated card and handed it to me.

Principal : this is ur timetable ,ur homeroom no. Is 15 and ur locker password is 41029. Don't share it with anyone.

I nodded and turned to move out but she stopped me before I go out.

Principal : you can start coming from Monday ,I have already informed this to ur father.

I smiled end came out of the office. I went straight to the car and drove to a big stationary shop. I went in and started to the things in my cart which were listed. Then I went to book section and took books according to my timetable, but when I turned to pay a book caught my attention; the title of the book was forever mine.  it was really thick heavy, moreover it was a love story, and I am not really interested in love stories but somehow this book attracted me and changed my mind; I kept that in the cart and went towards the counter but there was a big line, so I decided to go and grab a drink.

(after 10 mins)

I came back and started to  read that book while drinking my juice, I was calmly reading when all of sudden I felt like going to washroom because I drank lot of water in the morning and now I drank a bottle of juice. I left my book in the cart and ran towards the washroom. When I reached I realised that it was an unisex washroom. Who cares right now I just want too pee right now. When I went in I noticed first two washroom didn't had knob or u can say it was broken and remaining three were locked from inside, I waited for them to come out when suddenly I heard a guy speaking.

??1: hobi, I broke the knob of this washroom also accidentally

??3 : yah! How can you do this, this is the third knob you broke.

Wait! What! Are these guys even real? That guy broke almost three knob, ugh! When are they going to come out...... If they don't come quickly, I might end up peeing in my pants. Oh wait, correction in my dress as I forgot that I am wearing a dress. I heard the conversation begin again.

??3 : Is suga hyung sleeping or awake.

??1 : don't know, well.... He can sleep anywhere.

??2 : yah! I am awake, now namjoon if you are done can we go out, you wanted us to company you so we are also sitting here for no reason.

??3 : Is he peeing or flowing a river.

WHAT! WHAT! WHAT!  Are they kidding me? Those two useless people are just sitting there to give company to their friend; WOW! What a true friendship, I am really overwhelmed but focus ahrae ,if you will get too emotional then you might end up....... You know...... UGH! WHEN ARE THESE FUCKING DUMBASS BOYS ARE GONNA COME OUT! I can't even walk, because I am at the last stage of my controlling limit right now. *click! clack! clock! * I saw the two door open and one door just swayed and there came three really handsome guys.

 *click! clack! clock! * I saw the two door open and one door just swayed and there came three really handsome guys

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

But they were starting at me like they have never seen a girl waiting outside the washroom... WASHROOM..... I NEED TO PEE, I quickly ran to the washroom leaving them dumbfolded and entered the first washroom and realised that it was not having the knob,i ran out of the bathroom and went to another washroom.

(3 mins later)

I came out of the restroom and went to my cart and walked to cash counter. There I noticed those three guys were still finding something in the book section and guess what the one who look pale and sleepy also took a love story; how do I know, well lisa also had the same book and she she used to read it whole day except for other books which are actually related for her studies. I quickly checked all my items on counter, payed and drove back to home, since it was going to be afternoon plus I am hungry as I skipped my breakfast. While the taugh of skipping my breakfast remembered me about one of my closest friend who used to skip her breakfast and lunch, she didn't used to bring tiffin then she started taking leaves and she almost didn't came to school for 1 month. When I and Lisa went to her house to check on her, we got to know that her family was going through financial crisis which made her go in depression and she just ended up killing herself. I still miss her. I hope she is having a good life up there. (*smile, while looking up at the clear blue sky*).