Plan 1: Attention

(next morning)

I was already in the campus waiting for two idiots and as expected they both are late. When I was about to turn I bumped into someone and that person's coffee spilled all over my shirt. When I looked up or was none other than my soulmate Kim taehyung (sarcastic way). I was already pissed but he made me more pissed. I felt like I will punch his face.

Taehyung : can u see and turn, u wanted my coffee and time.

He said that and left me in full shock. He was the one who spilled the coffee on me but he didn't even apologized and went away showing his attitude. Dude, you will pay for this later. I quickly went inside the college and changed into casual clothes

 I quickly went inside the college and changed into casual clothes

When I came out I saw Lisa & Sara near my locker. I quickly went and smacked both of their head playfully but a little hard as they groaned in pain.

Lisa : wae(why) ? It pains (rubbing her head)

Me : I said u both to come early right, why didn't you came in time? (frowning her brows)

Sara : we both came on time, you were the one who is late.

Me : I was waiting for you both in the campus when taehyung spilled his coffee all over my shirt, plus showed his attitude and didn't even apologized.

Sara : oh come on, let it be don't start getting annoyed now and just say is the plan.

Me : OK, like as we know that jimin doesn't know u properly so u need to grab his attention.

Lisa & Sara : attention? But how

Me : look, I and Lisa will be near our lockers doing our work and u walk when jimin comes. When he comes near u pretend to fall so that he comes to help u. Carry some books with u even though u don't read that much.

Lisa : do u think this plan will work?

Me : I don't know but let's give it a try. And if u do it properly it might actually work.

Sara : OK, we will do this after college when we still be going home.

I and Lisa nodded as Sara squealed in excitement grabbing other students attention with weird expression.

(time skip to after college)

We all were getting ready because even today also Mr oh took 15 mins extra by which we were panicking
As soon as we were done I saw jimin coming so I quickly signalled Sara to start. As soon as Sara started walking out of nowhere a football and it hit Sara head but she still tried to managed but accidentally she kept her foot on that ball and actually fell down really hard and all the books fell on her face, I and Lisa quickly turned as jimin just walked pass by her not even noticing that a person need help but no he just walked away. As soon as he went out I quickly ran towards Sara and made her sit, she didn't got hurt or any type of bruises on her face but got little hurt on her back. She glared at me as I gulped my saliva because she looked really scary. I quickly stood as Lisa made Sara stand up.