Fake evidence and fake letter

(3rd person pov)

After making any excuse she quickly went toward her locker and opened it and saw a black bag was kept. She thought of opening it there but she decided to go and open it in the restroom... While taking that bag from the locker, the box containing pendant which taehyung bought for ahrae also fell inside the bag but ahrae did noticed it falling inside the bag. She quickly went to the restroom and checked it someone was there or not and as expected no one was there, she closed the main door and sat on the side table. She prayed that whatever shadow said just turn out to be negative, she slowly opened the bag revealing an envelope and a iPod. She opened the envelope while closing her eyes not wanting to get any negative things which she was not expecting at this moment. She somehow got to know that those were photos.. While removing it out from the envelope it accidentally fell down revealing taehyung and Daehee's picture. She was totally shocked. She picked those pictures from the ground as tears started to flow... Her heart was broken into tiny pieces which cannot be put together. She knew that she would be hurt in the end but she never expected that it would come like this towards her. Ahrae carefully looked at the pictures hoping that it might be Photoshopping but it was not.... It was real. Ahrae cried alot... She couldn't cry loudly so she cried and weeper silently. She still couldn't accept the fact that taehyung just hurts her by lying and betrayed her. She never expected taehyung to do like this and that also with Daehee.. The person whom he hated the most.

Ahrae : (crying) did he just acted to be annoyed by her, did he just acted that he hate her.... All were lie... All were just a white lie.... Why? Why did u do this to me taehyung. As much as I want to believe u but these pictures are making me to hate u...

Than her attention went towards that iPod. She didn't wanted to go through more pain but her brain said her to take a look as her heart said that all these were just fake. But after listening to her heart and getting all hurt she decided to listen to her brain and put the earplugs and onned the iPod.

Listening to the audio recorded in the iPod ahrae couldn't stop crying....that audio made her cry continuously... This audio made her feel that her friends also betrayed her just like taehyung did and on top of it.. Her brother too betrayed her. The people whom she trusted more than herself just betrayed her was killing her. Ahrae quickly picked the photos kept on the platform and checked the date expecting it to be fake because Photoshopping doesn't contain date but the photos had date.... Date of the day when they went to club. Ahrae realised that these things happened on that day... Now all she could do is just cry.

It was almost 30 minutes and taehyung started worry about ahrae. He got up and went to check. He came towards the restroom and saw it was locked. He started to get worry if something happened to her so he started to bang on the door.

Taehyung : ahrae.... AHREA... Are you there in? Please answer me....

Ahrae tried to stop crying or even make noise but then she stood up

Ahrae : why should I be scared of him or hide from him if he is the one who is wrong.

Ahrae wiped her tears, took that bag and opened the door to see taehyung with a worried face.

Taehyung : what happened ahrae... Wait.. Why does your eyes look swollen... Did u cried?

Ahrae just slightly pushed him from her way and was about to go when taehyung grabbed her wrist... Ahrae tried to hold her tears but failed.