Hurt

Listen bitch, now I will not back off, do whatever you want to do because now I know what type of person u are and after this incident my friends and I will be more careful so go and come with a good plan.

(ahrae's pov)

After the yesterday's call I somehow don't feel good. Bad thoughs were roaming in my mind. I had a a feeling that something worst is going to happen but I can't do anything. I quickly got ready and went to college

- time skip-

Everything was normal, nothing happened till now... Because of that 'shadow' threat I couldn't even concentrate on my lesson. Yesterday I proudly accepted the challenge but now.. Nevermind. The more I think about it I get more tense. Time passed , during lunch time I was not able to eat anything as I didn't had appetite. I have to endure this for more 2 hrs. Ugh! I sounds like a coward.. I was the one who called shadow coward and now I am scared here. As soon as the break got over we all went to our next class, sara and jungkook were having history class were as taehyung, me and Lisa have drawing class. Lisa excused herself to go to restroom and I and taehyung went to drawing class.

- time skip-

Almost 15 mins has passed and Lisa still didn't came back from restroom.

Taehyung : where is Lisa?

Me : I don't know... I don't feel right, like something bad is happening to her

Taehyung : hey.. She just went to restroom not to a war.

Me : but what is taking her so much time.. Is she cleaning the restroom or what?

Taehyung : (chuckle) oh god... She will be fine, if it is making u so tense than go and check her.

Me : I think that will be better.

Taehyung : listen, if something is going wrong than inform me, ok

I nodded and went to teacher to ask permission to go out .

(end of ahrae's pov)

ahrae came out of the class and directly went to restroom. No one was there, she even checked each cabin but Lisa was not there. She was about to go out when something caught her attention. It was a blue post-it stuck on mirror.

Finding ur friend?
She is not here...
Go and find her somewhere else.

Ahrae got to know that this work is done by shadow. She quickly went out and tried to find her everywhere but Lisa was nowhere to be found. She went on other floors too but still no trace of Lisa was found. Soon the bell rang indicating that the lecture got over. Students started coming out and rushing for their next class. It was difficult for ahrae to find Lisa.. So she quickly ran towards drawing class and found only taehyung in the class, packing ahrae's stuffs.. He noticed her standing on the entrance panting heavily, it was hard for her to speak at that time.

Ahrae: taehyung... Did Lisa came back to class?

Taehyung : no.. Why? U didn't her in restroom?

Ahrae : I went there but she was not there. I checked each cabin but she was not there.

Taehyung : come on... Let's find her together.

Ahrae : no taehyung, you go and attend the lecture I will go and find her.