Will it fit him?

(ahrae's pov)

God! Shopping was more easy than making one by yourself. Since 3 days I am working on taehyung's costume and still it is only completed till the waist, everything when I try to finish the dress some or the other work comes to me.this was the status of my study table ,it was filled with numerous designs.

Today I am going to clothes shop to buy some materials for the costume but I don't have any excuse to say to others and if I will say them they will not let me complete the costume

-After college-

I took my stuffs and started to escape fast so that no one who are me going. As I was going out of the campus I bumped someone. That person was wearing a black hoodie and track pants, before I could apologize to that person, that person ran away as If hiding from me. I shaked the thought and went to shop.

(end of ahrae's pov)

(3rd person pov)

Bts , sara and Lisa were going to the nearest cafe to college when they saw ahrae running somewhere.

Jin : hey, was that ahrae ?

Jimin : yup I think so.... But where is she going?

Jhope : I have noticed that from past few days ahrae is not spending time with us, like most of the time she is the library doing something or she goes home early.

Jimin : at home she rarely comes down from her room, like she joins us for only dinner.

Jungkook : she might be busy, like from last few days Ms Lee is giving her and minsu loads of work.

Taehyung : anyways, let's go to the cafe, I am hungry as hell.

Jimin : hey, guys let's do the play practice at my house today, and stay at my house today like we can do pj party.

Jin : sounds good, like we all can spend more time.

Jimin : OK, bring ur pj and an extra clothes to wear next day.

Taehyung : OK, we will arrive at 3:30 .

On the other side ahrae sat a one cafe and completed the dress and went to a fashion designer to stich it properly. As soon as it completed it was 4:00,she was scared of jimin who will ask her numerous questions . She took all her courage and we to her house. When she finally reached she saw a similar car, and the most shocking part was when she entered and saw Jin and taehyung struggling to kiss each other. She accidentally dropped the bag of costume on the ground which grabbed everyone's attention. Taehyung was shocked to she her as he didn't expected her to come home at this moment.