Take off

(3rd person pov)

Ahrae and Mr park were waiting for the announcement of the flight when ahrae decided to say something more important.

Ahrae : dad.. I want you to do one more thing

Mr park : what is it ahrae-ah?

Ahrae : if anyone ask about me... Anyone... Like even my friends or jimin....never tell them that where I am living in new york and the reason I left busan. I want to live peacefully there.

Mr park : *sign* OK ahrae... You don't worry about it, I will never tell anyone... You just take care of yourself and be safe and healthy.

Ahrae weakly nodded as the announcement started so she got up and hugged her dad for the last time before she leaves than went to check in. Her eyes again started to fill with tears but she hold it back.

On other side seeing taehyung totally broken made jimin and Sara mad. They both decided to talk to you but it was too late. You already left busan making it clear for them that you really betrayed all of them.

Daehee and shadow observed everything which was going on and they were really happy that they were successful this time.

Daehee : now I guess I need to go to their dorm and tell them about Hinsu too.

Shadow : yeah... Now do this and our work is done.

Daehee quickly went to bts drom and noticed that the things were already worst as taehyung who sat there without emotion as others were really depressed.

Daehee : what happened guys... Why are you all so sad

No one uttered a word.... Then Daehee went and sat beside him who explained her everything even though she was the one who did this than she started with her plan

Daehee : uh.. Actually I came here to tell you all the Hinsu left busan so he said me to inform you all

Jhope : he knew that letter already came here so he made Daehee convey the message and make taehyung hurt more.

Suga : but I still don't believe it...guys she is our friend and we are just thinking that she betrayed all of us on the bases of this letter.

Daehee : if she didn't do anything than why would she and Hinsu leave the country?

Everyone became quite and agreed tje point which Daehee stated. And guess what she was successful in making them hate ahrae and Hinsu with their whole heart and even made ahrae hate them in the same way.

Let's see what will happen next.... Will ahrae move on or....