Kidnapped

(3rd person pov)

Ahrae was lying on her bed and read a book when her phone started to ring.
When she checked the caller ID it was Daehee so she decided to ignore the call. But even after ignoring the call she continued to call her which really irritated ahrae causing her to answer the call.

Ahrae : what is it Daehee... Why are u calling me again and again? (shout)

Daehee: shhh...ahrae please listen to me.. I am in big trouble right now.

Ahrae : trouble?

Daehee : yeah... Someone called shadow kidnapped me... I somehow managed to get a phone... Please come and save m-ahhhhhhh

Suddenly phone was grabbed away from Daehee as she started to shout in pain.

Ahrae : hello... Daehee... Daehee ..where are you Daehee?

Shadow : hello...lilliput

Ahrae : why did you kidnapped her... Leave her and don't do anything to her.

Shadow : why do u even care...she is ur enemy right...

Ahrae : I don't care... She is a human and for a sake of humanity leave her

Shadow : well... Well well... I think our Lilliput is really kind and loving..but guess what I am not kind and caring like u. If u want daehee safe than come to the abandoned local library behind ur college

Even before ahrae could speak shadow ended the call. Ahrae quickly got up from her bed and headed towards the abandoned local library.

Daehee : do u think she will come?

Shadow : she have to come here and I know that she will come.. Now get ready to do ur part.

Daehee : but ahrae thinks that u are a girl and today she will get to know that u are not a girl

Shadow :you don't worry about it... I will take care of it.

Daehee nodded as shadow's men's came and started to hit her. She cried in pain but shadow looked at her with a smirk. As soon as Daehee was badly hurt shadow picked her and made her sit on the chair while tying her to than chair.

Shadow:  u are doing great my babygirl... Just continue to do this infront of that ahrae

Daehee just smirked in response. On other side ahrae finally reached the abandoned local library. When she entered the library's main hall cold breeze hit her skin giving her a weird feeling. She tried to find Daehee when she heard weeps from a locked room. The room was locked from inside.

Ahrae : Daehee... Are you there?

Daehee : yeah.. Please come and save me... Please.

Daehee said with a weak tone making ahrae a bit worried. She tried to open but she constantly failed then she went out out of the library and started to run towards the room direction.

Ahrae : the window is open...

She climbed and entered inside the room through window. When she finally entered she saw Daehee was tied with the chair... Blood was dripping from her hands and face. Ahrae quickly went and released her from chair and made her stand while putting Daehee's  one arm on her shoulder and both were about to go when they were stopped by a clapping noise both turned and saw a girl wearing all black and a black mask sitting at the corner of the room.

Ahrae's mind : how can I not notice her before.

Shadow : Lilliput... Oh lilliput, I never knew that u are such a kind hearted person.

Ahrae : what do u want?

Shadow : I want nothing from u except to see you in pain. I want to see you crying in pain

Ahrae : that will never happen....

Ahrae turned and was about to go when shadow's men's came and blocked her way.

Shadow : do u think that I will let u both go easily without creating drama.... Come on boys and girls ... Attack.

Ahrae's mind : girls? Now this was only left to see in my life

Those three mens came all together to attack ahrae as ahrae quickly made Daehee sit aside and started to fight.

After fighting with all those men's she helped Daehee get up and looked at shadow for one last time who was still sitting there than left the place.