Hangout plan

(ahrae's pov)

The whole week was a disaster for me and Lisa because on the day when bts got to know about Sara's feeling from that day it was so awkward for me as all would create a mess or something that should not be done. Everytime I try to hide but I am the one who gets caught first. They even created a chat group so that they could discuss about the plans because of these my phone started hanging. We even decided to sit with bts so that Sara and jimin could get a little close but that idiot just run away because Lisa, sara and taehyung starts to make chaos in the cafeteria while grabbing others attention.

-(at night) - 12:00

I came to my room after shower when my phone stared to buzz indicating that the chat had been started so I plopped down on the bed and looked at the convention.

(chat)

Jin: hey guys, does anyone have any plans for tomorrow?

Lisa : I think we should hangout somewhere.

Suga : can't u think something else except for hangout because we end up going to mall and we can't even take risk of taking ahrae with us to mall as she probably gets lost.

Jungkook : oh god, we can't do that; Btw why does Tae and ahrae are not active in the chat as they chat rarely.

Namjoon : they might be talking to each other.

Tae : I am not talking  / me : I am
           To her.                                    Not
                                                       Talking
                                                        to him.

Jungkook :😈😏

Jhope : 😍😍😍

Jin : #couplegoal

Sara & Lisa : 💑💘

Me : 🙏🙏🙅🙅

Tae : guy it's not like what u are thinking. 🙏

Suga : I sometimes gets confuse that are we matchmaker of jimin and Sara or Tae and ahrae.

Jhope : I know right. 😁

Namjoon : I think we will end up being both of them's matchmaker.

Me : guy we don't even like each other.

Tae : so stop dreaming about the stuffs which is impossible.

Me : yup.

Namjoon  : OK stop it both of u, u both are being too rude to each other so let's stop this topic and let's decide what to do tomorrow.

Jhope : can we do pajama party? 😄🎊🎉

All : no, not at all.

Me : let's go to amusement park as I have never been to one.

Suga : that's a great idea but wait what do u mean by u never went to one?

Me : actually there was no one to company me to parks when I was in London

Suga : but u had the old lady with u right, why didn't you take her with u?

Me : who is old lady? (confused)

Suga : Ms Lisa - the old lady

Lisa : yah! U old turtle, don't u dare to call me that.

Namjoon : god they started again, anyways done, we all will go to park ok

All : 👍

Taehyung : don't forget to Inform jimin.

Me : yup, I will do that. Anyways goodnight everyone

All : goodnight ahrae.

(end of the chat)

As soon as I ended the chat I quickly message jimin to inform him about the amusement because I was too lazy to go and say him so this was much more better. He replied me agreeing with the plan and I then slowly drifted off to sleep.