Talk

(3rd person pov)

Everyone were sitting in the cafeteria and the college hour was already over for students.

Taehyung : Hyung, can we all go home?

Suga : wait.... Jin Hyung is coming to pick us

Ahrae : doesn't he have office today?

Namjoon : he already completed his work so he wants us to take out

Sara : what about Lisa?

Suga : jin Hyung is bringing her along with him

Ahrae : suga oppa, can I ask u something?

Suga : yeah, sure. (concentrating on his phone)

Ahrae : do u have feelings for Lisa?

Suga who was concentrating on his phone looked up at ahrae. Others were shocked at how casually ahrae asked this question to him.

Suga : what makes u think like that? It's all rubbish things u are thinking

Ahrae : but I don't feel like it's rubbish, like u are the one who cares her like ur whole life is depending on her. It's okay... U can say it.

Suga was trying to find something so that he could change the topic when jin and Lisa came in. Suga smiled at him for saving him from the situation, as ahrae mouthed him saying "I am not done... We will continue this later oppa". They all sat in the car and jin drove them to a fancy restaurant. It was actually beautiful, like a restaurant with a garden and inside the restaurant everything was related to environment. Everything was ecofriendly .all went and sat on a big table and we're getting comfortable.

Jin : *cough* so... What would you all like to eat?

Suga : uh... Something normal

Lisa : what do u mean by something normal, like do u eat something which is not normal usually?

Sara : woah! Calm down girl, why do u look so frustrated?

Lisa : sitting at home and doing nothing made me frustrated, it's been 2 days and I still can't do my own work properly... Everytime I have to bother ahrae.

Ahrae who was in her own world came back to her senses when she heard her name and noticed all were staring at her.

Ahrae : did I missed something?

Jimin : not actually.... Lisa was saying that she is frustrated sitting at home and doing nothing-

Ahrae : if you feel frustrated than say me, I will take u somewhere
I know  it feels suffocated by only sitting and that also alone in the whole house.

Jimin : dude, listen... More is there to say, she even said that it's been 2 days and she still can't do her own work properly, all she have to do is depend on u and bother you.

Ahrae : uh... Have I ever complained about this, I will be thankful if u ask for help and more over I don't feel bothered.

Jungkook : hey shall I also come with you  both when u go out. It's pretty boring between these Hyungs.

Ahrae : atleast someone agrees that all these boys are boring.

Jin : yah!  How can u both say that? We always try to have fun... More over I entertain u all.

All except for jin : yeah, with ur daddy jokes

Jin : (proud)  yes, do u want to hear one? Ok suga please cooperate.