planning for Halloween

(ahrae's pov)

We all woke up and got ready to go back at 5:00 as we reached college at 8:00. All looked really sleepy because after my birthday party boys were playing games and we girls decided to watch movie marathon and guess we were watching maze runner :death cure because I  am a great fan of Dylan O'Brien.... Like he is really cute and handsome... But Lisa and Sara gave me weird looks when I was fangirling. The fact is they both don't like Dylan than much, they think Tom Holland is more better and so u think I care. I never said Tom Holland is bad but I like Dylan more than him so.....anyways so during the whole lecture Sara and Lisa were sleeping while taehyung was trying his best not to sleep whereas I and jungkook were active.

-time skip to lunch break -

We all were sitting quietly when out of blue jhope oppa started to speak.

Jhope : hey guys it's Halloween this Wednesday. (happily)

Jin & namjoon : so...? (not interested look)

Me : what do you mean by so? Guys, we all wait for this day.... Like we love it.

Jimin : ahrae.....we are not kids now.

Me : oh come on... It's not written anywhere about the age limit.

Jhope : I know... We are not 50 year old people so shut up jimin .

Suga : Jimin... U got no jams.

Jungkook : Atleast his sister has jams.. (laughing)

Taehyung : so, who all are agreeing for Halloween?

I, jhope oppa, lisa, taehyung, jungkook, suga raised hands whereas Sara, jin oppa, namjoon oppa and jimin  kept their hands down.

Me : what?  You guys seriously don't know how to have fun.

Jin : sorry, but we are not giving u permission to do it .

Me & jhope : but-

Jin : I think I made my point clear, no means no.

I looked at Sara who just looked away. Now I was boiling in anger.... How the hell can she hurt my ego... Now I will surely keep the party at any cost and no matter what. Suddenly my phone buzzed with a message notification. When I opened I saw 4 messages from dad and taehyung sent me hi. I looked at him with a questioned look but he just signalled me to message me. I said him to wait so that I could check dad's message.

-message-

Dad: Hey ahrae,  I am going to Europe for 1 Week because of my business trip.

Dad: I will be leaving today at afternoon so I just wanted to inform you.

Dad : one more thing... This Wednesday it's Halloween and if u want to keep party at home you can do it and invite your friends and classmates. But end the party before 12:00.

Dad : bye and take care.... Don't create any type of mess OK. 😊

I replied him than took a screenshot and send it to our group and jimin separately because he is not there in that group. All looked at me with happy expression except for one who rejected it.

Me : so... I see that even dad gave permission, so It's done that we will keep party.

Jimin : u do what you want I am not going to help you and I will not come too.

Me : I will look over it, so now you four have to come.

Sara and jimin clearly rejected to come, why the hell are they doing it... All became quite when suddenly taehyung started talking.

Taehyung : I and ahrae will make sure that you both will come with ur costume together. (smirk)

Both of them glared at us as I and taehyung looked away while smirking.

Jhope : do u want our help Ahrae?

Others except jimin and Sara : yup, do u want our help.

Me : OK, we will start preparing from tomorrow after college.... Carry ur clothes and costume so that u can say at our house that day and help us prepare for party.

Taehyung : OK....jhope Hyung and Yoongi Hyung u both prepare for music and dance. Jim Hyung and namjoon Hyung u both prepare for eating and drinking. Lisa and jungkook prepare invitation card for all the students and decorations......

Me : I will do the decorations.

Taehyung : OK, I will help u.

Jhope : so everything is done.... All we need to do is

All except jimin and Sara : ROCK THE PARTY.

All the students looked at us as we sat down and continued eating. As soon as the break got over taehyung approached me.

Taehyung : so, what are we gonna do to make Jimin and Sara come to party.
Me : I don't know, and I don't understand why they both don't want to come.

Taehyung : god knows..... Wait... I got an idea.

Me : what is it? (excited)

He leaned closer to my face than leaned more. I don't know why but my heart was beating so fast at that time that I might have died. I thought he was going to kiss me but he shifted his face a bit and whispered In my ears.

Taehyung : let's blackmail them.

He went back to his own standing position as I avoided his eye contact. Somehow I felt embarrassing and shy. He noticed it and chuckled a bit.

Taehyung : don't say me that u thought I was going to kiss u (giggling)
Me : why would I think that, stop thinking about that. (annoyed + blushing)

He just laughed at my reaction. I just ignored him and walked back to Classroom.

Taehyung's mind : I don't know why but somehow I felt an feeling of happiness raising in my body. When I saw her blushing at my actions.