TRUST

Jimin : FINE, U WANT TO KNOW RIGHT, THE GIRL I LIKE IS NONE OTHER THAN UR SISTER KIM SARA.

All went quite as ahrae was in the awkward situation cause all the people in the cafe were now staring at them. She quickly got and apologized to everyone. Taehyung and jimin had a totally different expressions .

 Taehyung and jimin had a totally different expressions

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Taehyung : u what? (shocked)

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Taehyung : u what? (shocked)

Jimin : (*sign*) I like ur sister kim sara and she is the only girl I am gonna propose on Christmas.

Ahrae and taehyung exchanged a happy look as their stress was now gone.

Ahrae : then why didn't u tell her till now?

Jimin : because I didn't wanted to ruin the relationship between me and Sara cause still now she didn't accepted me as a friend.

Taehyung : pabo, if u don't ask her to be ur friend, how is she gonna know. She will not get the dream.

Jimin : I am gonna do that tomorrow, atleast one step towards Sara.

Taehyung : but how did u fell in love with her, u Never noticed her like u always ignored her.

Jimin : I liked her since the first day when she joined the college, the way she smiled and interacted with others made me fall for her. Whenever she is around me my heart used to beat like crazy and would end up getting nervous that's  the reason I tried to ignore her.

Taehyung : anyways, I will inform others about this. (smile widely)

Jimin : ahhh, no, no, please don't say them. Please.

Ahrae : why?

Jimin : because if they get to know they will probably create a mess or even say Sara about my feelings so please don't say to anyone. This secret should be between us three. Ok?

Ahrae & taehyung : yup, we will not say anyone about this.

Taehyung : one more thing, I am warning you before only that don't hurty sister or else you will be dead.

They all laughed and ate the food they ordered. Ahrae was relieved that now jimin also likes Sara, she was sure that if Sara gets to know about this she will probably become a crazy woman. After eating they all went back but jimin and ahrae decided to go to their dad's company so that they could get some tips from him.

-at the office-

It was the first time when ahrae visited  her dad's office, she was totally shocked to see the view as it was big as hell.

Jimin : close ur mouth or a fly may enter in

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Jimin : close ur mouth or a fly may enter in

She quickly closed her mouth and walked in, they went to their dad's cabin directly as ahrae heard employees talking about her and jimin.
Employee 1 : guys, I think she is park ahrae, mr park's daughter who lived in London.

Employee 2 : yes it is, she is so beautiful, like an angel from fallen from heaven.

Employee 4 : I know right, but totally different from her brother jimin as he is hella hot.

Employee 2 : even ahrae is hot.

Employee 3 : but his abs could be seen from those tight shirt, I wish he would be elder than us.

Jimin was smiling like an idiot when those female employees started talking about him.

Ahrae : I think u should stop wearing tight shirts if Sara hears this than she is probably gonna get jealous.

Jimin : see, god gave everything, I am so perfect.

Ahrae : shut up

-at the park -

-15 mins later after saying the whole story about jimin's feelings -

Mr park : so u like sara ( thoughtful look)

Jimin : yes dad and I don't know how to impress her.

Mr park : look, first be her friend than start to hangout with her and spend some quality time with her and try to know her. Than start to ask her hobbies etc and then on Christmas propose her.

Ahrae : like what exactly can be done to be her friend.

Mr park : do or buy things which she likes the most and talk about random stuffs than ask her that " can we be friends ".

All of sudden Mr park's secretary entered the room and informed him about the meeting so he left with her.

Jimin : what do you think Sara likes?

Ahrae : look, sara is a foodie as she loves all types of food so u can cook food for her and give her in lunch break.

Jimin : but what type of food does she likes the most?

Ahrae : korean food ofcouse, she is crazy for Korean dishes.

Jimin : shall I make lamb skewer for her?

Ahrae : instead of Sara, jungkook will eat it. I think u should make Gimbap and dolsot Bibimbap.

Jimin : that great idea, let's go and buy ingredients for it.

They wrote a small note saying that they went home and left from the office. Soon they went to the grocery shop and buyed all the required things where on other hand ahrea buyed 9 different flavoured milkshake and 1 banana flavored milk specially for Sara cuz she loved it. They went home and kept all the things in the fridge.