Clubbing

(3rd person pov)

Sara : why can't we go to club

Jungkook : because I and ahrae are not comfortable with it

Daehee : yah! Don't do this please... Come and enjoy for once... Have you both even see clubbing?

Both ahrae and jungkook shook their head indicating no as taehyung giggled at how for the first ahrae is quite.

Sara : then come with us and take a look at it, even taehyung is coming right?

Everyone looked at taehyung as he just shrugged his shoulders.

Ahrae : is Lisa coming?

Sara : nope... U know that she is busy with Dean

Ahrae and jungkook looked at each other and then gave a disproving look to others.

Daehee : come on... Even other boys are taking half day and coming....why can't u both come.

Sara : please...

Daehee : even Hinsu is coming and I don't think ahrae....and jungkook would like to leave Hinsu alone there.

This time taehyung looked at ahrae as she agreed to come. Numerous thought were roaming in taehyung's brain. Mostly the negative once.

Taehyung's mind : why didn't she agreed when they said that I will also joining, why is she like this now a days.. She mostly spend time with Hinsu and don't even message me. Does she even like me or.... No no, she cannot do that... I trust her and I am confident that she will never break my trust.

He tried to convince himself but ahrae's lack of attention towards him made it obvious to think that now she doesn't like him but he still kept on hoping that he is wrong.

Sara : finally.... I will inform jimin that we are coming...

Suddenly Sara leaned towards ahrae's ears to whisper.

Sara : (whisper) dude, ask Taehyung to pick you up from ur house.

Ahrae : (whisper) are you sure... Is it a correct time to ask him like he seems upset..

Sara :(whisper) ofcouse he might be upset because now a days u are not properly paying attention to him. Ask him go...

Ahrae nodded and looked at taehyung who was sitting opposite to her and totally concentrating on his food. Ahrae tried to call him but he decided to not to look at her and tease her. She made a tissue ball and threw at him which he threw back at her. Taehyung smiled proudly for making ahrae annoyed. Ahrae was really pissed she kicked his leg under the table making him flinch in pain.

Taehyung : ahhhhh

Sara : what happened... Are you ok?

Taehyung : ahh... Ahr-

He was about to speak when she saw ahrae glaring at him in anger.

Taehyung : nothing.... I am fine, its just that I felt something heavy hit my leg.

Ahrae : (shock) heavy?

Sara : what happened... Why are u getting so shocked.

Ahrae : nothing....

Ahrae quickly mouthed taehyung saying "I will kill you later, u meet me outside the college". As taehyung just giggled.