Family reunion

Kempegowda International Airport,
Bangalore

The announcement of flight from Mumbai landing in Bangalore was made and with no intensions of getting stuck in the crowd Fab5 covered their faces with hoddies whereas Navya and Alya used stole. It was almost half past 7. Manik called Roy (security chief) and ask about the cars. They departed out of the airport through the back exit and noticed the security and their cars ready. Manik asked them to keep the luggage in one and they all got settled in the other one.

Navya- Cabir!!! Me and my baby are hungry and tired too. Please do something na. It's still gonna take half an hour to reach home. I can't take this for long.

Manik gestured the driver to stop the car at a side as there  was a small restaurant. He and Cabir went and bought light stuff for everyone to eat. Cabir gave the sandwich to Navya while Manik passed the rest to the others.

Manik- Navya abhi issi se kaam chalao aur mere champ ko bolo ki tumhe pareshan na kare. Ghar jaakar mein mom ko bol dunga to make something healthy for you. Here who knows how have they prepared it. We can't risk your health.

Navya nodded with a smile and all started eating. From the time they got to know about Navya's pregnancy, Fab5 has been the happiest. Manik was excited that somebody will come and call his chachu, there will be someone whom he will pamper to no extend whereas Cabir was out of the world. He had no words to describe how happy he was. The happiness of being a father was inexpressible for him.

Soon they reached Murty Villa.

They all got down and stretched a little and went inside with Cabir carrying a sleeping Navya in his arms.

Here Neyonika was in the kitchen preparing dinner, Ram and Anurag were in the study discussing business in the study, Karan went for walk, Mukti still was not back and our Nandu was on the terrace gazing the stars.

Neyonika came out of the kitchen hearing some voices. As soon as she saw the younger clan she got excited and called for Manik. He turned towards her and went to her. He touched her feet and then hugged her. She was about to say something when he gestured her towards Navya who was sleeping peacefully in Cabir's arms. She asked his to lay her in one of the rooms and herself went to fetch water for all. Meanwhile, they all got settled in the living room. Neyonika offered water to all and herself got settled on one of the couch. Till then Cabir too was back making sure Navya slept comfortably.

Neyonika- so kids what a pleasant surprise. Tum log toh 2-3 din baad aane vaale thay na phir achanak. No offences but I'm really surprised to see you all.

Cabir- well!!!! Aunty aapke jaane ke baad humlog ko acha khana nahi mila aur servants ne jo banaya vo pasand nahi aaya so hum aagaye aapke pass.

Hearing Cabir, she lightly smacked his shoulder and murmered 'badmash'.

Manik- well mom!!!! This time I totally agree to Cabir and also we were missing you,dad and Mukti alot so we winded up our work soon and here we are right in front of you.

Neyonika smiled hearing her kids but something stuck her mind and she called one of the servant to go to the terrace. She then asked all of them to freshen up till she prepares the dinner for all. The servant went to the terrace and called for the person Neyonika sent him to.

Person- aap chaliye Kaka mein bas abhi aati hu...
......

Neyonika- aagayi Nandu, chal aa mere saath tere liye ek surprise hai.

Nandini- kya surprise hai Neyoma. Humlog kal nahi jaaskte?? Today I'm hell tired.

Neyonika- are tu dekhegi na toh teri thakawat khud hi nikal jaege. Chal

Saying, Neyonika dragged her to the living room where Fab 5 and this time Navya too were sitting talking among themselves.

Neyonika- dekho bacho kaun aaya hai.

As soon as they saw Nandini they all pounched on her. The first one was Alya followed by Cabir and Dhruv who side hugged her. Cabir and Nandini introduced each other and got adjusted with each other's company preety well. They Manik went ahead and they both shaked hand and smiled looking at each other. There was a glimpse of happiness in both of thier eyes which both were not aware of. All this while Navya was sitting on the couch looking at Nandini. As she was covered by all ,she could not see Navya but Navya could clearly see her as she was sitting at the corner of the couch.

Nandini- are Cabir tumhari wife nahi aai kya....

Cabir- aai hai na. See she is sitting there.

She looked aside and saw Navya looking at her with an expressionless face. She was shocked to see Navya here after three years. She went towards her and knelled in front of her holding her hands.

Nandini-  navu tu... Tu ... Tu yha .....I mean you got settled. I mean....

Before she could continue Navya intrupted.

Navya- haa haa tum kyu khush hogi hume dekh kar. Tum toh chali gayi thi na hume bina bataye, bina kisi message ke. Tum ne ek baar bhe humare baare mein nahi socha bas chaldi. Tumhe kya lagta hai humme koi dukh nahi ishima ke jaane ka tum toh yaha aagayi humara kya haa.... Tumhare pass toh Amms aur bhabi hai, humare pass nahi tha koe bhe siwaye papa ke aur ab toh vo bhe nahi hai.

Nandini- hai nahi thi Navya. She expired a year ago and bhabi too. She too left me alone.

She smiled a little. Shock was all Navya felt. She immediately hugged her and started mumbling 'sorries'.

Nandini- are nahi navu sorry kyu. Tujhe thodi pata tha aur ab toh aadat hogayi hai akele rehne ki. Koi ho yàa na ho kya fark pdta hai.

They all became sad hearing her and so in order to lighten the mood Cabir said

Cabir- vese aunty kya banaya hai aapne. Mujhe toh bohot bhook lgrahi hai. Kuch khane ko do na.

Manik- haa seriously mom bohot bhook lagi hai. Aaj pehli baar Cabir ke khane ki baat sahi hai.

Navya- haa aunty humara baby bhe bhooka hai.

Nandini- navu baby mtlb....

Alya- Nandu.... Navya is 5months pregnant.

Listening to Alya, Nandini became very happy and hugged Navya tight.

Nandini- omg... Navu sachi mey... Mey maasi banne vali hu.,... Ayiappa I'm soo happy today... Thank you Navya.....thank you so much....

Neyonika was happy seeing her daughter happy and smiling because it was the first time since morning that she smiled.

Navya- are bs Nandu shant hojao.

Neyonika- chlo bacho aao mey khana lagati hu.

Nandini- Neyoma aap sab ko bula lijiye, mein kitchen mey dekti hu. No arguments and that's final jaeye aap

She said and went to the kitchen before Neyonika could protest.

By the time Karan and Mukti with Abhimanyu were back too. They greeted each other and went to the dining area. Soon the elders too came. Ram and Anurag too met the younger clan and they sat for the dinner.

All this while someone was trying to be happy plastering a fake smile on her face which was noticed by two pair of eyes but kept num as everyone was present there. Those pair of eyes also noticed the person's plate with was having only a 'papad' and a 'few spoons of salad'. They all finished the dinner with lots of chatting and got settled in the living room. They all spent some family time and retired to their respective rooms.

But it seems like sleep was far away from our Nandini so she went to the pool area and sat their dipping her legs.

Hola people. How are you all!!! Here is the most awaited update. Finally the whole family is together. Ignore grammatic mistakes and do tell me how was the update. Till then see yaa.

Happy reading ☺️☺️