Pag-phera and Reception

Murty Mansion
Mumbai

Currently Nandini was sitting with her family members with Aashi in her lap.

Shreya- baby mumma pass aajao. Bua thak gae hongi, aap mumma pass bethjao.

Aashi- nae Aashi boo(bua) pass he bethegi...

She spoke stubbornly. Shreya was about to say something when Nandini spoke

Nandini- bhabi it's okk. Let her be. Even I'm enjoying....

Abhimanyu- eee chudail!!!

She glared at him while he was unaffected. She then making puppy face looked at Karan. Karan smacked Abhimnayu's head and spoke

Karan- kaide se bula usse...

Abhimnayu made a bad face and turning to Nandini spoke with a tight smile.

Abhimanyu- so Mrs. Nandini Manik Malhotra...

Nandini blushed and Abhimanyu and Karan hooted....

Karan- ooe hoe... someone's blushing....

Abhimanyu- I got one more reason to tease you. Vese chudail yada suit krta hai nae???

Nandini- shut up!!!

Aashi- haa shul(shut) up mamu...

She too spoke copying Nandini. Everyone chuckled listening her.

Abhimanyu- you little devil. Ab bua aagae toh party change krle. Aana tum ab mere pass chocolate ke lia....

Aashi- dadu aul (aur) bare dadu hai na...

She grinned showing him hee teeth.

Abhimanyu- acha ji... abhi btata hu...

He got up and Nandini too got up with Aashi in her arm.

Aashi- boo (bua) bhago bhago.... mamu aale (aarae) hai piche.... bhago bhago...

Everyone smiled seeing them, how the three filled the house with happiness.
_________________________________________

Post lunch Nandini was sitting in her room with the two other ladies and her little angel sleeping beside her. Nandini had placed her head in Sadhna's lap and Shreya had Aashi in her lap. They were talking on random topics when Nandini's phone buzzed with a message.

Message
"Missing you already wifey😥😥"

She smiled reading the message the ladies instantly guessed who the person was.

Shreya- kiska message hai Nandu???

She teased her.

Nandini- vo bhabi... Manik ka...

She spoke biting her lower lip.

Sahgna- arre Shreya, Manik ke siva aur kisko hoskta hai! !! Dekha nae kese smile aagae humare Nandu ke chehre pe message pdhte he...

She too joined Shreya. Nandini hid her face in her stomach not wanting to face their teasing.

Nandini- badimaa!!!!

Both the ladies chuckled and Sadhna spoke

Sadhna- acha chal tu baat kr, hum chalte hai. Shreya, laa Aashi ko mujhe dede... mein isse apne kamre mein sula leti hu..