Fifa night

It has been a week since Manik has joined back to his office. In this one week, Nandini had managed their house well. She had changed a no less than hostel to a beautiful house. She changed the curtains, bedsheets and the decor of the house giving it a cozy look and Manik had appreciated it.

It was Sunday morning, the birds we're chirping outside but our love birds we're still sleeping lost in their dream land.

Manan's Apartment
Malad West
Mumbai

It was around 10 in the morning when Nandini woke up. She looked at Manik who was sleeping snoring a little indicating how tired he was. She caressed his hair which had fallen on his forehead and kissed a mole above his lips. She recalled all the last night events and blushed. She turned to and traced his forehead making him move a little. She traced his lower lip suppressing her giggles and he shook his head feeling ticklish with frowns on his forehead. She did it twice and the third time Manik caught his hand.

Manik- you won't let me sleep isinn'tit???

Nandini- you have a beautiful wife awake and you want to waste your time sleeping. So unrommantic of you Mr. Malhotra....

She exclaimed dramatically.

Manik- ahaa!!! I see. Someone's in mood early morning....

Nandini- it's 10 not an early morning so get up husband...

She got up holding the duvet close to her chest. A naughty idea striked Manik's mind and he pulled the duvet a little. She looked at him and spoke

Nandini- what are you doing Manik???

Her cheeks slightly heated up!!!

Manik- what am I doing? ? I wanna sleep and I need the duvet simple!!!

He shrugged.

Manik- vese why do you need the duvet Nandini?? Tumhe thand lgrae hai yaa you are afraid that I'll see what you are trying to hide from me...

Nandini- Manik!!!

She spoke shyly. He got up and spoke in her ear

Manik- vese ek baat btao.... I have seen the glory which you are hidding multiple times....

She pushed him back and he fell on the bed laughing at her expense. She was about to go when he stopped her

Nandini- Manik don't tease me na.....

She pouted.

Manik- arre mein toh bs itna kehra tha ke even I need the duvet like you to hide my glory. Vese toh mujhe koe pareshaani nae hai if you see my junior which you already have pr if you wanna see again then....

She palm his mouth with her hand and hid her face in his chest. He had a beautiful smile adoring his lips. He wrapped his arm around her and spoke

Manik- kya hua Mrs. Malhotra??? Feeling shy??? Acha idhr toh dekho...

She nodded her head in a no and he chuckled.

Manik- it was you who started with your mischief ab meine kiya toh you are shy hmm???

He could feel her lips curving in a smile. She kissed his chest and hugged him tight to which he equally reciprocated.
_________________________________________

Nandini was making breakfast for both of them and Manik had back hugged her nuzzling his face in the crook of her neck. He would offen lick her neck or say something naughtly or sweet making her giggle and blush.