Do you trust me enough???

Malhotra Mansion
Mumbai

Manan had dinner with everyone and then retired to their room as the ladies had to wake up early in the morning. Nandini entered Manik's room silently but frowned seeing no one. She then turned towards the balcony and saw him standing leaning to the railing. She went there and back hugged him. He did not turn but wrapped his one hand around hers.

Manik- why are you up till now?? You should sleep. Subha uthna nae hai tumhe??

Nandini- you too are up.

He did not speak anything and remained silent.

Nandini- Manik what is disturbing you?? Please share it with me na. I know it's not because of work. Meine kuch kiya hai?? Please tell me. I hate this silence of yours.

He pulled her forwards and took her in his embrace.

Manik- Nandini do you trust me enough???

Nandini- Manik yeh aap kya bolrae hai. I'm standing here 'cz i trust you the most.

Manik- phir why don't you share eveything with me??? Why do i always have to pin point what is going on in your mind??? Aaj ke he baat lelo. Pehle studio mein you we're nervous. Agar mein nae dekhta tum nae btati ke you are nervous. Phir shaam ko. You think i don't know that you felt bad when i said I'm going tomorrow. Nandini i know you are trying your best to gell up, to cope up with your surroundings but i want you to convey your feelings and be vocal about them. I want you to stop mourning over your past when you have a bright future ahead. Agar mom nae puchti toh tum bhe chup rehti. I feel like I'm somewhere lacking in making you comfortable around me.

Nandini- I'm sorry Manik. Pr please don't say like this. I don't know what happens to me. Everytime i try to move on those memories they overpower my strength. My mind and heart they start a battle and I'm left in confusion.

Manik- memories are burden which weigh down your mind jaan. They won't allow you to move forward unless you leave some behind. And about the battles toh the battles worth winning are those which you fight with your soul, kitten. Tell me kb tk bhagti raho ge. You have to face it. Hold my hand princess I'll pull you out of your darkness. I want to be your best friend first than your partner. I want you to tell me everything.... may it be a girl's thing or anything. Aur apna hkk jataya kro smjhi. You don't need to stay silent.

Nandini- i promise Manik. I'll share everything with you. Aur rahi shaam ke baat toh i did not want to come between your work. I know how dedicated you are towards your work.

Manik- you are my first priority jaan. My family, my friends are my first priority.

Nandini- i know nd I'm sorry for hurting you. But I'm trying my best Manik. Believe me....

Manik- i believe you and i love you.(He spoke kissing her hair). Come let's sleep. Subha uthna bhe hai tumhe.

She nodded and both went inside. They lay on the bed with Nandini's head on his chest and his arms holding her close to himself.

It wad four in the morning when the alarm rang. Nandini woke up and found herself in protective embrace. She tried to get up but all in vain. She then shook Manik and spoke

Nandini- Manik..... Manik.... (he hmmed in response) Manik htea na. Let me go. Sargi ka time horaha hai. Neyoma aajaenge mere room mein and I'm here. Please let me go..

He left her and turned to the other side and again slept. Nandini frowned seeing him and spoke

Nandini- kumbhkaran kahi ke.