Sleeping pills? ??

Bangalore
Murty Villa

Manik patted her cheek but she did not respond. He pulled out of the hug and she fell in his arms...

Manik- Nandini.... Nandini... wake up. .. Mukti pani leke aa jldi...(he shouted)

Mukti hurriedly got water and he sprinkled on her face but still she did not wake. He then picked her up in his arms and took her to her room. The rest we're worried too so they followed him.

Manik- Abhi call the doctor fast.

He spoke climbing the stairs. Soon the doctor arrived and checked her.

Doctor- there's nothing to worry about. Her bp level fell drastically that's the reason she fainted. Also she is overstressing herself. Make sure not to give her any stress. Has she been taking anti-depression or sleeping pills??

Manik closed his eyes and mumbled a yes.

Manik- she used to a month before.

Doctor- I recommend not to allow her to take them further. She may face serious problems in future. Take care young man and don't worry she'll be up in sometime.

Saying this the doctor left patting Manik's back who was sitting beside Nandini holding her hand. Abhimanyu left behind to drop the doctor.

Manik- kisi ko kuch kehna hai ab??(He asked looking at Ram and Karan). I guess you people need answers. Bahar chalea let her rest. Mukti stay here and inform me when she wakes up.

Saying this he kissed her forehead and stood up and went out of her room. The rest of the family followed him.

Neyonika- Manik tujhe pta tha ke she is taking sleeping pills toh tuune btaya kyu nae.

Manik- kya btata maa??? Didn't you see her condition. And to be honest uske pass koe option bhe nae thi. Imagine bhe krte drr lgta hai ke kitni vulnerable hogae hoge vo ke she had to opt for sleeping pills.

Karan- still tumhe btana chahia tha Manik may be we could have come up with a solution.

Manik- look who's talking. Jiske vjah se aaj mere Nandini is halat mein hai. The one who just a few minutes ago was putting all the blame on her.

Anurag- Manik mind your words.

On his statement Manik chuckled sarcastically.

Ram- nae Anurag kuch galat nae bolraha vo. Aakhir humne khud apne hatho se usse khae mein dhakela hai aur jb vo bahar aarae thi humne phir se usse dkel diya.

Manik- so Mr. Karan Murty aapko blame daalne ka bohot shonk hai na... let me enlighten you with the truth. Your wife was responsible for my ishima's death. She was the one who plotted everything against Nandini. You know why?? 'Cz harshad, your business rival was her brother and he lusted your sister. He manipulated her against you all and see he could have raped my girl. The time when he kidnapped Nandini your wife was also present there. She got to know about Harshad's intentions still she kept num. Nandini knew how cheap Harshad was and he could harm both your wife and unborn child. She risked her life to save them both because she knew how much you loved them. If she could not toh ismein uski kya galti. Teen saal se vo iss guilt mein thi ke your wife lost her life because of her. Aaplogo ne usse itna majboor krdiya ke vo yeh sochne lgi ke love is fatal for her. She started considering herself a piece of trash. Khud ko curse samajhne lgi thi vo.

The Murties we're shocked to hear all this. Neyonika was crying in Anurag's arms while Alya's condition was no less. She was clinging to Dhruv listening to all this.

Abhimanyu- you know jb meine usse kaha tha ke she should meet you and sort out the differences between you all she used to say "let it be Abhimanyu. Agar mujhse door rehke vo log khush hai toh yhi sae. Unki khushi mein he mere khushi hai". Humesha she thought about you guys before herself and look what you did. Mere behen aaj bhe kuch nae bolti. Pr aaj uske sbr ka bandh tut gya and I'm glad ke esa hua. Atleast you all will realise what precious pearl you lost.

Karan sat on his knees crying while Ram's condition was no less.

Karam- yeh meine kya krdiya??? Vo chup chap sb kuch sehti rahi, hr taana sunti rahi phir bhe kabhi kuch nae kaha.

Manik- won't you ask me ke mujhe sach kese pta chala???

Karan- tum pyaar krte ho usse Manik, tumne zrur pta krvaya hoga....

Manik- toh kya tum nahi krte Karan??Mein toh usse sirf kuch mahino se jaanta hu. She is your sister by blood. Ek stranger mein you are showing so much trust toh apni behen pr kyu nae...

Ram- hum uske life we bohot duur chale jaenge.

"Ek baar phir aap bhagrae hai. Mujhe mnane kr jgah aap phir se bhag rae hai" a voice came from behind. Everyone turned and saw Nandini standing there with Mukti.

Manik went towards her and hugged her tight.

Manik- tum thiik ho na. Do you know kitna drr gya tha mein you we're not even walking up.

He asked cupping her face. Fear of losing her was clearly visible in his eyes. Joking his hands she spoke

Nandini- relax Manik kuch nae hua mujhe. Aap shant hojaea.

She then went to Ram and Karan and spoke

Nandini- so phir se ek baar aaplog bhagne ke lia teyaar hai. Ek baar bhe mere baare mein nae socha??? Ek baar bhe confront krne ka khayal nae aaya aaplogo ko??

Karan- kis muh se confront krte. Meine tujhe itna kuch kehdiya. Kitni baar tujhe taane diyay phir bhe tune kabhi shikayat nae ki. Ho ske toh apne bhai ko maaf krdena princess. Aaj bhe sirf meine apne baare mein socha aur saara blame tujhpr daal diya. Ek baar bhe nahi socha bolta gya bs. .. maaf krde mujhe Nandini. Mein apni he behen pr trust nae krpaya.

Saying this he feel on his knees joining his hands crying badly. She then made him stand and spoke

Nandin- aapko apni galti is ehsaas hai mere lia vhi bohot hai. Bs ek promise kijea ke ab aap kabhi bhe mujhe chodkr mujhse door nae jaenge.

Karan- I promise... I promise (both the siblings hugged each other with tears in their eyes).

Nandini- what are you waiting for old man (She spoke looking at Ram) come!!!

Ram- mujhe maaf krde mere bachi jb tujhe mere sbse zada zrurat thi mein apni he gum mein dooba tha. Pr ab aur nae ab mein apni hr ke glti ko sudharunga.

The trio hugged each other. Manik and Mukti too hugged their parents.

Karan- chl kuch khaa le. Phir medicine bhe lene hai. Aunty please kuch healthy as bnado aur tu chl room mein aaram kr dekh kya haalat bna li hai tuune apni. Muku bache take her with you and make sure she rests.

Nandini unwillingly left with Mukti. Karan then turned to Manik and spoke

Karan- please mujhe maaf krdo Manik mein jitna Nandu ka gungegaar hu utna tumhara bhe hu.

Manik- nae Karan you are not my culprit. You are your sister's culprit. You pushed her into the pit again from where i was trying to get her back.

Karan- i know... i know i am wrong. Mein apni galti sudharunga. Aur isbaar bhagne ke jgah I'll fight for her forgiveness. Janta hu uska dil bohot bda hai pr zkhmo ko bhrte vkt lgta hai.

Then both hugged each other. They we're joined by the rest of the family and it became a big family hug.

Hello guys! !!! Here is the next part.

Hope you like it.

Finally all is well that ends well. Let's see what does the murties do to get back their doll.

Scenes gonna shift from Bangalore to Mumbai soon.

Festive season ahead.

Ignore grammatic errors. Incline votes and comments.

Happy reading😊😊😊