His support

Murty Villa
Bangalore

Living room
Manik made her drink water and then waited for her to get back to normal. He softly wiped her tears with his hands. He then again picked her in his arms and carried her to her room. This time too Nandini did not protest. She felt a different kind of warmth in his arms. Instead she kept her head on his shoulder. They entered her room and he placed her carefully on the bed. Making sure she was comfortable he started

Manik- Nandini I'll not say that I can understand your pain 'cz I can't. But I can say loosing your dearest one and pretend to the world that nothing happened is not easy. Do you know about Pia(he smiled recalling his memories with her), my little kiddo, she was RV's, I mean Ranveer 's twin. We lost her Nandini. She died.
She was bullied in her school. She was soo small. She used to request us not to send her school. We thought she was only showing tantrums. You know she used to cry alot going to school.

Flashback starts

It was yet another day Pia was crying because she was not willing to go to school but mom and dad did not pay any heed. That day Ranveer had to stay back for his games practice and I was out of the town for music competition as a representative of the school. Ranveer asked her to go with the driver. But she was adamant to go with him. He scolded her and asked her to go alone. It was evening when Ranveer came back home. He thought of cajoling his girly so he asked mom about her whereabouts. But what mom said made him shocked. She said that Pia was not yet back home. She thought that she would come with him as she knew how stubborn Pia was. They asked the driver but he said Pia did not come so he came back. And Ranveer was dropped by one of his friends. Mom hurriedly called dad and the three left to the school to look for her. Luckily the school gate was open and the principal was there too. They informed him and they all started looking for her. Almost after two damn hours they found her lying in the library with her clothes torn. My five years old kiddo was molested Nandini. When mom checked her breath, she was not breathing Nandini we lost our angel... We lost her and I was not even there to see her for the last time. Ranveer and me we had lost our real selves. Each time we talked, each time mom and dad used to make efforts we landed on Pia. Then one day mom dad bought Mukti, you know Nandini she was soo little and cute and sweet like Pia. She was the one who bought me and Ranveer back. One day I saw Pia in my dream she said "Manik bhaiyu don't cry for me. I will come back to you when the right time comes. Mukti is also you little sister. Love her and protect her so that she would not have to face.what I did". From that day I did not let any boy come near my princess. You would have noticed, how possessive we become when it comes to our girls. From that day I did not let any boy come near Mukti. Even accepting Abhimanyu was not easy for me. My heart accepted him, wanted to give him a chance but my mind feared what if he hurts her??what if she too had to go through what my kiddo went??? But one day I saw him cajoling Mukti with all love. I saw him pampering her like dad always do, she was shouting on him but he stood there listening to her complains. Then he made her sit and started apologising. At last she smiled and hugged him. That day I was sure that my princess can got no one better than Abhimanyu. You know Nandini we are soo possessive about her that we didn't even tell her that mom dad had adopted her.

Flashback ends

Manik and Nandini both had tears in thier eyes. This time Nandini hugged him tight.

Nandini- I'm sorry for whatever happened with Pia.

Manik- you don't have to be Nandini. I'm sad only because I could not see her for the last time. But you know I stay happy for my kiddo 'cz she said she will come back to me. I'm waiting for her still and will always do. I told you this not to make you feel sorry but to explain you that "life is full of sorrow and agony Nandini. One has to move on and start a fresh. You have to look for happiness. Life is a precious gift of God Nandini. Not everyone is that lucky to have one".You lost you Mumma, Amms, bhabi but did you see the positive side of it. You became strong Nandini. You never needed someone's sympathy. You stood on your own feet in the situation when you we're competely broken. You are a strong girl Nandini. Start a fresh. As much as I know Ishita aunty , she was not the one to fall weak and cry. She too had a bad past nandini. You know mom told me once that you nanu and nani never agreed for your parents marriage. She left her family for your's Nandini. Is it less than a grieve to leave you family for a stranger. No it is not. But see she moved on , isn't it??? She made her own family and she lived happily with you all. Today is she is not here with you physically so what.... She is and will always be there in your heart(saying this he placed her hand on her heart). I know it is not easy to move on but atleast you can try. About your father and brother, they we're not as strong as you. You faced the pain Nandini where as they we're and still are running from it and I can see that clearly. See from thier POV nandini... We're they wrong at their place??? Your father did not wanted you to see his worse state so he left you with your Amms. Karan lost his beloved one Nandini it would not have been easy for him too. But still they made sure about your comfort Nandini. All I say is try to start a fresh. I know it's not easy especially for you it is not but atleast you can try haina.

"Sometimes it's just that person whom you need all your life. He was her peace. Admist all her confusions, heart break she found her peace. His arms we're here peace. Yess!!! She found her peace in his arms".

(She hugged him more tightly and said

Nandini- hold me tight Manik I'm slipping in the darkness. Please bring me out of this. I really want this phase to end. I can't take any more of it.

Manik- you are just a coconut being pressed against your imaginary veil. You are a puzzle whose missing part I'll find and join. There's no escape now from me princess.(She chuckled on his choice of words). I promise Nandini I'll bring you out of this dark world. You will enjoy your life again. (Saying this he kissed her head).

They stayed in the hug for some more time and then Nandini said

Nandini- for the first time after these three years I want to sleep peacefully Manik. Will you make me sleep please??? Will you sing for me

(He smiled and got up and left from her room without uttering any word. She was confused and negative thoughts started making Thier house in her mind. She thought he must have had got angry on her so he left. She was about to get up when she saw him entering with his guitar).

Manik- where are you going??? You thought I left.... That is never gonna happen untill and unless I get back the same carefree Nandini back. I said this earlier and I'm repeating this for you again "there is no escape from me princess". Come on lay down now.

She lied and turned towards Manik . She hugged his waist. He was surprised by her gesture but let her do whatever she wanted to as she needed it.

He adjusted his guitar and started singing

Teri Khushboo

Teri khushboo aur teri saansein
Katra katra sab bhulayengi
Silvatein jo tumne chhodi hain
Dheere dheere sab mitayenge

Kaatne ko itni lambi umr aage hai
Jaane kiske peeche tu bewajah bhaage hai
Aankh nam hoti hai hone do
Honth lekin muskurayenge
Uski raaton se subah apni
Rafta rafta kheench laayenge

Aisa koi dil nahi jo kabhi toota nahi
Kaanch se ummeed kya rakhna...
Aisa koi dil nahi jo kabhi toota nahi
Kaanch se ummeed kya rakhna...

Kaatne ko itni lambi umr aage hai
Jaane kiske peeche tu bewajah bhaage hai
Aankh nam hoti hai hone do
Honth lekin muskurayenge
Uski raaton se subah apni
Rafta rafta kheench laayenge

Chal nayi shuruaat kar
Bhool ke jo ho gaya
Haath pe yun haath kya rakhna
O.. chal nayi shuruaat kar
Bhool ke jo ho gaya
Haath pe yun haath kya rakhna..

Kaatne ko itni lambi umr aage hai
Jaane kiske peeche tu bewajah bhaage hai

Teri khushbu aur teri saansein
Katra katra sab bhulayengi
Silvatein jo tumne chhodi hain
Dheere dheere sab mitayenge

Till the time he finished the song she was in deep sleep but with frowns on her forehead. He cleared those frowns and kissed her head.

Manik- I promise Nandini you will live your life to the fullest the way you used to. I had promised Ishita aunty that I will protect you always. Whenever I used to meet her she always said you are very dear to her and to protect you. It's time to fullfill my promise now.

 It's time to fullfill my promise now

Hola people. How are you all. Here is the update. Incline votes and comments and tell me how was it. Ignore grammatic mistakes.

Happy reading ☺️☺️