Her burst out

Bagalore
Murty Villa

Everyone nodded and went to their respective rooms to change. Manik immediately changed and took out a small gift box from his cupboard. He then left to Nandini's room. He was about to knock the but to his surprise Nandini opened the door before hand. He then looked at her from top to bottom. Nandini let him in and then closed the door.

Manik- you did not change yet???

Nandini- haa vo. .. this jewellery... I'm trying to remove pr pin nae khulraha. I was about to go to Mukti but you came. Can you please help me??

Manik- sure I will but first let me see how my bride looks.

Nandini blushed under his gaze and looked down. He put his index finger under her chin and made her look at him. He cupped her face and kissed her forehead.

Manik- you look breathe taking beautiful. Simple yet elegant.

Nandini- thank you

She replied smiling cutely.

Manik- need any help??? I mean this jewellery n all...

Nandini- haa vo I'm unable to unpin this necklace and also I have messed up my hair aur sb pins ulajh gae hai...

He laughs on her comment while she pouts.

Nandini- don't laugh at my expenses. You don't have to wear so heavy isilia you at laughing at me.

She spoke pouting angrily. He pecked her pout and she blushed.

Manik- acha okk!!! I won't laugh. Now turn and let me help you.

He then helped her removing her accessories.

Manik- go change . I'll wait outside.

He was about to go but she held his hand and stopped him. He looked at her with questioning eyes.

Nandini- I trust you enough Manik. You sit here I'll just change and come.

He smiled widely and nodded. Nandini took out her night dress and went to the washroom to get changed. In the meantime Manik got busy with his office work on his mobile. Soon Nandini came out and saw Manik busy in his mobile. She went near the dressing table and started combing her hair.

Nandini- anything serious??

He shut his mobile and replied moving towards her.

Manik- nothing just checking a few mails.

Nandini nodded and then again for busy with her work.

Manik- vese i have something for you. May be a gift....

Nandini- kya hai dekhao na....

Manik chuckled at her excitement.

Manik- close your eyes first.

She like an obedient child closed her eyes. Manik then took out the small box which he bought for her. He kept the box on her hand. She opened her eyes and saw a besutiful pendant.

Nandini- wow!!! This is so beautiful. Make me wear it na....

She spoke like a child. He smiled and put it around her neck. He then kissed on her sweet spot.She fisted her hand on his sudden move .

Manik- open your eyes kitten(He whispered in her ear holding her shoulders from behind and turning her towards the mirror).