I'm not worth anyone.

XYZ Restaurant
Mumbai

All the time Abheer was in Nandini's lap. Navya and Cabir tried to take him but he would cry so Nandini asked them to let him be. Post lunch, Fab5 with Navni , Ranveer and Abhimanyu went to Fab5's studio. They we're in the recording room. Everyone tried to convince Nandini to sing but she was adamant not to. Not able to take more she shouted,

Nandini- nae gaana mujhe, nae gaana. Sunna tumsb ne. Music is nothing for me, nothing. Jis ne mujhe mera music diya, vo aaj iss duniya mein nae hai. Chali gae vo mujhe yaha chodkr, nae socha ke kese rahungi, kese jiungi akele, bs chali gae aur jaate jaate apne saath sb legae. Mere khushiya, papa, bhai, mera music sb kuch. Sb kuch gva bethi mein, sb kuch......

She fell on her feet crying hysterically. Others we're shocked to see her like this. Manik tried to move ahead but she pushed him back.

Nandini- door rahea mujhse Manik, I'm not worth you. I'm not worth anyone. Sbko hurt krdeti hu mein jo bhe mere pass aata hai.

Abhimanyu too tried but she pushed him away too. Manik eyed Abhimanyu to stop. Nandini had burried her face in her palms crying hysterically. Manik gestured everyone to move out. He then gave his phone to Abhimanyu. Abhimanyu understood the situation and he moved out with everyone. He secretly gave his, Manik's and Nandini's phone to Ranveer and again went inside.

Here Manik had somehow calmed Nandini. She was in his arms, but there was end to her sniffs. Abhimanyu too knelt in front of her and called her softly.

Abhimanyu- baby doll!!!

She looked at his with teary eyes while Abhimanyu caressed her hair.

Manik- kya hogya kitten. Aaj itne bure tarekay se tut gae tum. Where's my strong girl hmm??? Kya hogya mere baby ko....

She hid herself more into him and spoke

Nandini- mujhe yaha se door lejao Manik. Nae jee skti mein innsb mein aur.

Abhimanyu- what is disturbing you Nandu???What happened to that strong girl jisse mein teen saal pehle mila tha. Vo tooti zrur thi pr smeta hua tha usne apne aapko.

Nandini- nae hu mein strong. Arre nae bnna mujhe strong. Jbbhe strong bne jao koe na koe aake phir se tood deeta hai.

Nandini spoke coming out of Manik's hold.

Manik- What is disturbing you Nandini. I'm observing you since many days. Koe toh baat hai jo tumhe pareshaan krrae hai. Tell me today.

Nandini- kuch nae hua mujhe. Thiik hu mein.

Saying this she wiped her tears and got up.This was it for Manik, he had controlled himself enough and now his patience gave up. She was about to move when he held her elbow in a tight hold and spoke

Manik- enough is enough Nandini. Tell me what is disturbing you.

Nandini- Manik leave me. You're hurting me.

Abhimanyu- Manik we need to be calm.

Manik- what calm Abhi??? Aur kitna calm??? Kya isse nae nazar aata how worried we are for her??? Ghr ke sblog iska esa behaviour dekhke pareshaan hai.

Nandini- you don't need to. Kisi ko mere lia kuch bhe krne ke zrurat nae hai. Mein chali jaungi kahi door, sbse door aur phir saari problems bhe khatam hoojaenge.