Patch up!!!

Manik after dropping Nandini went to the beach. He was walking aimlessly thinking about whatever happened a few minutes back. The image of Nandini's crying face and her pleadings we're not leaving his mind. He frustrated ran his fingers in his hair. He sat there for sometime and then left to his apartment.

On the other side, Nandini got down from the car and ran inside. She was climbing the stairs when Ram called her from behind

Ram- beta ese bhagi bhagi kaha jaarae hai??? Manik ke saath aae hai toh usse bhe andr bula lete....

Tears threatened to fall from her eyes. Controlling herself she spoke

Nandini- nae papa. He had to go kuch kaam tha unhe...

Ram- acha theek hai. Chl aaja thoda gup-shup krte hai kitna time hogya hai. ..

Nandini- vo papa mein thk gae hu. Subha se I'm running from here to there. Thoda sa rest krna tha..

Ram- chl tu jaa apne kmre mein. Mein dinner vhi bhijva dunga. Baatein toh hoti rahengi.

Nandini- ji..

She not for once turned and ran to her room. She locked it and lay on the bed crying hiding her face in the pillow.

It was dinner time when Manik asked Abhimanyu to make sure Nandini eats properly. He knew she would cry buckets but he did not call her. Reason: manly ego offcourse. .....

Abhimanyu knocked on her room's door but did not get any reply. He was worried as she was not opening the door. He informed the others too. They banged the door but still she did not open it. Abhimanyu called the servant and asked for another key of the room. He with the others entered the room but she was nowhere to be seen. He checked the washroom, then closet and finally went to the balcony. The scene in front of his eyes finally bought his world back.

Abhimanyu- yeh yaha sorae hai aur humsb pareshaan horae thay.

The others too took a sigh of relief. Abhimanyu then carefully picked her up and took her to the bedroom. He lay her on the bed and covered her with the duvet.

Karan- she's in deep sleep. Lgta hai bohot thakgae hai. Ek kaam krte hai, bua aap dudh leaao isse ese he piladenge. Agr uthaya toh neend kharab hojaege iski.

Abhimanyu- haa yeh thiik hai.

Sadhna bought the glass of milk and both the brothers with great difficulty made her drink it and again lay her properly.

Next day the house was full of hustle-bustle. Nandini descended down in a beautiful red anarkali

She took everyone's blessings and wished a happy Diwali

She took everyone's blessings and wished a happy Diwali. After prayer, they all sat for breakfast. She was faking happiness although her mind still pondered about last day. Sadhna offered her sweet but she denied.
Reason: According to her punishment Manik had asked her not to have sweets for a week.
Her phone ringed from a private no. Excusing herself she went to her room.