His sweet tortured

Bangalore
Murty Villa

Next Morning

Nandini woke up due to constant ringing of her phone. She checked it but it went off. She thought of calling back but then chucked it. She again tried to sleep but it was useless. Sleep was far away from her eyes now. Last night was the best for her. She slept peacefully after so long and the result was that she was fresh and had a content smile on her face.

Nandini's POV
Last night was the best. I slept peacefully after so long. All thanks to Manik. Hmm... usse special tareke se thank you bolunge. Abhi toh neend aane se rae.  Mere uthne ka time bhe hogya hai. Chalo let's freshen up phir I'll make something special for Mr. Malhotra. Hmm... yeh acha rahe ga.
POV Ends

Thinking all this she went to freshen up. The other side younger clan was sleeping as they we're tired and some due to hangover. Manik was also sleeping as he slept late last night. Ram and Anurag we're out for walk and Karan was out of the town for some work. Neyonika was in the her room getting ready.
Nandini came down and wished the workers and went towards the Mandir.  She lit the diya and started praying. She was busy in her prayers when Neyonika came down. She saw her praying. She smiled and moved towards the kitchen as it was time for Anurag and Ram to be back. Soon Anurag and Ram we're back. They saw Nandini praying in the Mandir and blessed her silently. They sat on the couch in the living room when Neyonika came with their juices. Nandini was done with her chores. She turned to go the kitchen when she saw the three elders sitting. She went towards them and wished them. They we're happy seeing her cheerful mood. Though they did not know the reason of her happiness, but they knew it was genuine. They wished her back with smiles.

Neyonika- are beta sbhi soorae hai. Tu bhe soojati thoda aur. Vese manna pdega mere bete ne aur tuune bohot ache se safae ke hai.

The elders laughed recalling last night's incident. She was embarrassed.

Nandini- neyoma plzz na!!! Aap pareshaan mt kro. Raat mey aapke us monster bete ne bohot ache se kasar poori krdi thi.

Voice- ooo hello miss!!! Monster kisko bola??

She was shocked to hear his voice. She widened her eyes in fear and prayed that it was not him. She slowly turned towards the stairs and saw him descending down the stairs. Composing herself she spoke.

Nandini- boldiya jisko bolna tha. Aapse mtlb. (She again turned to Neyonika). Neyoma mey breakfast bnane jaarae hu. Aap aajana thodi deer mey. (She ran from there saving her life as Manik was busy faking glares at her. She did not know that he was acting so she ran from there).

Manik- good morning people.(He kissed Neyonika' s  cheek and touched everyone's feet).

Ram- God bless you beta. Aa ja beth.

Neyonika- aap sb log betho, mey dekhti hu Nandu Kya bnarae hai.

Saying this she left. Manik sat beside Anurag and hugged him sideways. Anurag caressed his hair. Seeing this he lied on his lap. Anurag was smiling seeing his most understanding and eldest son's child like antics. He continued to ruffle his hair. Manik was playing games on his phone whereas both the friends we're busy talking. He was bored after sometime. He say both the friends busy among themselves.

Manik- mey jaaraha hu apne mom ke pass. Aaplog toh apne mey he mst ho. Mujh pe koe dhyaan he nae dera.

Saying his he left. Both of them chuckled on his sweet complaints.

Kitchen scene.

Neyonika-  Nandu Kya bnarae hai beta??

Nandini- neyoma aaj na variety of parantha bnate hai. Mey aalo boil hone rakhdiya hai . Kaha groceries lekr aate he honge tb tk socha aata gundh lu. Uske baad phir gobhi kaat lunge.