Monster world

Bangalore
Murty Villa

Manik's Room
Nandini kept her hand on his shoulder and called him softly. He did not move but his voice lowered down abit. He continued to talk  while Nandini sensing him calm down hugged him from back. She encircled her hands around his waist. He held her hands with one of his hand and with the other he was talking on his phone. He ended the call and pulled her forward and hugged her. They stayed in the hug for a while and sometime later Manik spoke

Manik- you are really stubborn haina???

She looked at him confused and asked

Nandini- how??

Manik- I asked you not to come and wait a minute the room was locked... how did you enter??? (She bit her lower lip and looked here and there) stop looking here and there. Nobody's here to save you.

Nandini- vo.... vo. ... you we're not ready to open the door so I.. I.. asked for another key... and...

Manik- hmmm.... I got the rest.

Sighing he pulled out of the hug. He cupped her face and spoke

Manik- Nandini aaj krliya phir kabhi mt krna. When I'm angry I don't know what I do or say. That's the reason i don't let anyone come near me and I don't want you too to face this side of me.

She holds his hand and speaks

Nandini- I'm not anyone Manik. We'll be spending our lives together and I want to see and know every side of you. Aur Manik aapke gussa hone se the matter won't get solved. And I know you can never harm me not even in your wildest dream.

He kissed her temples hearing her.

Nandini- chalea andr... I have something for you.

She then drags him inside without listening to him. She hands him the coffee cup and then laptop.

Nandini- the data from office laptop has been recovered aur ismein sb details hai related to it.

Manik- and how did you get it.

Nandini- vo dad asked me to give it to you. 

He was not convinced with her answer still he nodded.

Nandini- Manik don't be angry on Rohan na. ... he was really guilty.

Manik- why do I think you know alot more than I expect. Say the truth kitten or I have my ways.

Nandini- nae!!!! I'll speak. I know your ways well. Vo I heard you dad and papa speaking. Phir when you went away, I asked papa to call Rohan and send me the details. Phir Rohan, he sent me all the details from that laptop. Then with one of my friend's help we recovered the password aur hogya. Yhi btane toh aae thi mein aapko but you to we're in your own monster world.